Not open for further replies.

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
The last thread was getting pretty big so I am starting a new one. You can still reference the old one here

Last edited:
Third!!!

The thread is so small right now...

Just posting this for an image because Albatross Club members are awesome

da00408e25f5485e5d8dcea3160cd170.jpg

Absolutely love to see pics like that.

New banter thread!!! YAY!! Time to clutter it up and make it feel like home! Hey @pkorf.

What a great pic to post! Feels even more special to be part of THP seeing stuff like this.

I just set up my first tee time of the year!!!! I'll be right back, I have to go do my happy dance...

Lol.....there were like 25000 posts in that other thread maybe it was 250k? I don’t know. It was a lot

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lol.....there were like 25000 posts in that other thread maybe it was 250k? I don’t know. It was a lot

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Mmmmm....
d150e2c3c85e2cb051c4d0e153398820.jpg

Mmmmm....
d150e2c3c85e2cb051c4d0e153398820.jpg

Oh me oh my.

I must say, one of my favourite parts about visiting America is the crazy flavours of Oreos and Pop tarts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh me oh my.

I must say, one of my favourite parts about visiting America is the crazy flavours of Oreos and Pop tarts.

Glad we’re setting the bar high for you

Glad we’re setting the bar high for you

We get left out on a lot here in the North. I wouldn't want a different bar to be set.

Supposed to be in the upper 50's low 60's all weekend but of course that brings the Spring rains with it. :arrogant:

Just saying hi going to be a great weekend of the MC to follow along!

Apparently my wife knew all of the recent THP steak talk was making me hungry. She surprised me with a trip to Ruth Chris tonight to celebrate some things going on for us. A delicious Ribeye was had rare plus.

Baltimore is......Baltimore.

a807dff3e957b6ff9e2bfd0f10396dcb.jpg

And in on page 1!

Baltimore is......Baltimore.

a807dff3e957b6ff9e2bfd0f10396dcb.jpg

And in on page 1!

That’s a cheap, but valid, way to get on page one Nate. What’s a Texan like you doing in the home of one of the greatest series ever, The Wire?

Last few sips of liquid before midnight...wisdom teeth removal, and a lot of basketball/THP planned in the next 3 days. Oh and Vicodin....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back