The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He replaced me when I went on IR. Very late in the process as my accident was in June.

That’s right.....remember that now. Also remember the butt sweats were running rampant! #CarolinaHumidity

Outside of the fishpole putter concept (that I gave away before the weekend ended), I still have the entirety of that bag sitting four feet from me right now.

Effin Bridgestone, man.

Those putters were....

Not good.

lol I think I finally gave them to GoodWill last year.

There was a LOT of leg on display with those things on.

Mid thigh length, oh yeah!

You pulled it off.....somewhat well

If anybody can rock the mid thigh length, partially see thru and skin tight short look...it’s me. Lol.

Amazon Prime is amazingly awesome.

I just went all prime on an adidas 1/4 zip. 24 dollars on what should be 85.

Frigging amazing.
I stupidly drove to a specialty big box store to buy a certain something the wife wants for her birthday. They should have had the item but didn’t stock them. I came home and found the exact item / style / color on Prime with next day shipping for less than what I would have expected in about 15 seconds. I don’t know why anyone would ever buy from a B&M store.

I stupidly drove to a specialty big box store to buy a certain something the wife wants for her birthday. They should have had the item but didn’t stock them. I came home and found the exact item / style / color on Prime with next day shipping for less than what I would have expected in about 15 seconds. I don’t know why anyone would ever buy from a B&M store.

I have such a big list of golf apparel going in my Amazon wish list. I wait for it to get so cheap I can't NOT buy it, and then pull the trigger.

it's nuts.

I have such a big list of golf apparel going in my Amazon wish list. I wait for it to get so cheap I can't NOT buy it, and then pull the trigger.

it's nuts.

Great. Now I’ve gone to amazon and done the same.

it's nuts.

My wish list is stupid. Between Jeep parts, golf stuff and random crap I don’t neeed....

Does it make me lazy that I just used Amazon Prime for M&Ms? It WAS for some of the jalapeño flavored ones that have been hard to find in the stores.

Does it make me lazy that I just used Amazon Prime for M&Ms? It WAS for some of the jalapeño flavored ones that have been hard to find in the stores.
The gas station by my apartment has a ton of them on clearance. If they are there when I get back from this trip I'll have to grab you some.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Thanks but let’s wait until I see if I even like them. Haha

Thanks but let’s wait until I see if I even like them. Haha
I got my wife one of each of the flavors. English toffee was a winner. Waiting for her to try the spicy thai one. I won't go near them lol.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

My wish list is stupid. Between Jeep parts, golf stuff and random crap I don’t neeed....

Oh man, I didn't think to look at Amazon for parts for my Jeep. I may be going down a rabbit hole tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back