The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man, I didn't think to look at Amazon for parts for my Jeep. I may be going down a rabbit hole tonight.

Its the way to go. I got a set of 4 tube doors for my JKU for like $225 a year or so ago.

Got front and rear bumpers there too, delivered via Prime, free and next day. Its amazing.

Thunder here means two dogs cowering at my feet hahaha

Poor pups.

That same system blew threw us last night. I had two kids and two dogs in my bed at 1 am..... I ended up on the couch.

That same system blew threw us last night. I had two kids and two dogs in my bed at 1 am..... I ended up on the couch.

hahaha that sounds about right.

Here's hoping the rain is limited so the course doesn't get destroyed for weekend play!

hotels.com using lil jon for their commercials... Exactly what target market is that?

People who really like asking questions as a catch phrase? People with awesome grills? People who love the year 2002?

Taking a mid-week day off to play golf is fun, but does not make me want to go back to work the next day.

Not sure if it's a weird thing or not, but I am really proud of how the grass looks this year.

e921df9a63cd13aeb7c1a0afcde7ed27.jpg

That is a good looking practice area!

Epic mullet!

Love the resurgence of them too.. if women can bring back all the retro style looks why can't guys rock mullets again

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Noooope..we don't need that. I'm not coming to central NJ again if you have one of those.

I love listening to National Anthem's but I often cringe during them fearing the person is going to screw up the words.

Here I was thinking I was an optimist lmao

O Canada >> Star-Spangled Banner

As I am going through some old course pictures for social media, I stumbled across this gem from 2013.

i-FfRsqT2-L.jpg

This was before I joined, but it's so good to see. Tons of OEM coordination, but it looks awesome.

It's just me and Cal starting tomorrow afternoon until Sunday night.

We're about to have a party.

Rum party!

I stupidly drove to a specialty big box store to buy a certain something the wife wants for her birthday. They should have had the item but didn’t stock them. I came home and found the exact item / style / color on Prime with next day shipping for less than what I would have expected in about 15 seconds. I don’t know why anyone would ever buy from a B&M store.

And you don't have to deal with people..big plus in my book.

Thanks but let’s wait until I see if I even like them. Haha

I had my doubts about the jalapeno M&Ms too, but they're not bad...it's a subtle flavor.

People who really like asking questions as a catch phrase? People with awesome grills? People who love the year 2002?

Yeah!! Ok!!

What. a. freaking. day.

For some reason, based on the ads, tapatalk really thinks I have a WRX STI that I want to mod.

For some reason, based on the ads, tapatalk really thinks I have a WRX STI that I want to mod.
I have no idea why they struggle with targeted ads so much, but they really do.

Not tapatalk because I paid to get rid of those stupid ads but lately I have been seeing ads for boat docks. I don' t even have a boat haha. However someone here at the office has been looking at boat docks on his computer. I wonder if its because we are on the same wifi? Either way its odd for sure

Not tapatalk because I paid to get rid of those stupid ads but lately I have been seeing ads for boat docks. I don' t even have a boat haha. However someone here at the office has been looking at boat docks on his computer. I wonder if its because we are on the same wifi? Either way its odd for sure

A deck is almost a dock? Maybe they think you want to add a land dock to the house

I got my wife one of each of the flavors. English toffee was a winner. Waiting for her to try the spicy thai one. I won't go near them lol.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Heh, I opened my package from Amazon with the M&Ms, and my wife said, "that's how much I love you!". I was a bit confused. She followed that up, by saying, "I hope you like them, I ordered you a bag." I started laughing since I had just ordered one as well. Thankfully, I like them, since I'll now have two large bags. :)

I play in a work league, scramble format, nothing serious, just for fun and giggles right?

For the first time in the last 3 years I’ve been playing a team got DQd for some reason. It’s takes a pretty egregious rules violation to get DQd.

I just went all prime on an adidas 1/4 zip. 24 dollars on what should be 85.

Frigging amazing.

I don't need to see this as I re-do my wardrobe.
One nice thing about losing weight - I have new Golf Clothes to buy.
One can only buy so many golf balls......

I know that it's only been a few months since I was blessed to play in The Grandaddy but reading through all of these event live update threads lately has me missing playing in a THP event with other THPer's.

I know that it's only been a few months since I was blessed to play in The Grandaddy but reading through all of these event live update threads lately has me missing playing in a THP event with other THPer's.

I get it. They are a blast so far this year and coming in bunches. Lots of fun stuff to go though.

Go home Mother Nature, you're drunk.

8e3078d61ae2c1ad755f231b72d829eb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back