Status
Not open for further replies.
Go home Mother Nature, you're drunk.

8e3078d61ae2c1ad755f231b72d829eb.jpg
Ouch. Sorry to see man.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Ouch. Sorry to see man.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

On the plus side it gives me a chance to go watch the new Avengers movie this morning plus it will all melt away tomorrow.

Go home Mother Nature, you're drunk.

8e3078d61ae2c1ad755f231b72d829eb.jpg

Ugh! We just talked about this...sorry dude. Enjoy the new Avengers movie today tho!

Spontaneous one day/night trip to universal studios in Orlando with the kids. Reminds me of Charleston with a bunch of y’all, especially Jim.

c010656a4cbd8667718d0653233a5531.jpg

Where is everybody tonight?

Recovering from the draft and Titleist event!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go Canes!

I want to thank Mward for inviting me to the Charity Scramble yesterday, we had a lot of fun and it was humbling to be in a group with a bunch of bombers. Even DWHockey was cranking them out there, his straighter ball flight has helped him gain some serious distance.

We were -11 which I am sure was not even near the top of the leader board, but it was not from lack of distance. Most all the Par 4's we were inside 120 and all but 1 par 5 in two, the greens were real bumpy and even though we burned a lot of edges they have to drop in that format to have any chance.

I proved what I already knew that golf and Tito's does not work for me, 1 double and the swing got loose after the 2nd one it was make a wish time...but it sure tasted good.

I want to thank Mward for inviting me to the Charity Scramble yesterday, we had a lot of fun and it was humbling to be in a group with a bunch of bombers. Even DWHockey was cranking them out there, his straighter ball flight has helped him gain some serious distance.

We were -11 which I am sure was not even near the top of the leader board, but it was not from lack of distance. Most all the Par 4's we were inside 120 and all but 1 par 5 in two, the greens were real bumpy and even though we burned a lot of edges they have to drop in that format to have any chance.

I proved what I already knew that golf and Tito's does not work for me, 1 double and the swing got loose after the 2nd one it was make a wish time...but it sure tasted good.

Hockey hits the ball straight now? Uh oh.

Yep, it is scary long

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Glad to hear there was a Chockey sighting! He has been quoted around here.

It is my opinion that there is nothing objective about a glove test, and thus a "Best" list is supremely useless information.

Is the new thing children trying to spoil movies on comment sections that have nothing to do with said movies? Can’t go anywhere on the internet anymore haha

Is the new thing children trying to spoil movies on comment sections that have nothing to do with said movies? Can’t go anywhere on the internet anymore haha

Are people seriously just commenting with certain movie spoilers in random places? How rude

Are people seriously just commenting with certain movie spoilers in random places? How rude
Read yesterday some guy got beat up by a mob after coming out of Endgame and yelling a spoiler.

Yea the NHLs Instagram is riddled with them. I’m glad I saw endgame before I started just trying to look at stupid comments on posts haha

Yea the NHLs Instagram is riddled with them. I’m glad I saw endgame before I started just trying to look at stupid comments on posts haha

Stupid people are stupid. That’s just garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back