The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha my 80s memories are... fully limited.

Mine too but not for the same reason as you my memories are all ...... well a blur from some sort of well you know lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems pretty deserved to me, actually.
Yeah, I agree, assault and battery always seems to be a good answer when your feelings are hurt.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Not sure if it's a weird thing or not, but I am really proud of how the grass looks this year.

e921df9a63cd13aeb7c1a0afcde7ed27.jpg

Way to much grass to mow sir but it looks fantastic

I’m working on finding a good video package that is easy to use so I can make my own videos for my new business. This was my first attempt at something I find halfway decent. May we worth the premium subscription. This was about 90 min of work.

https://youtu.be/N2a1I-gW0OQ

Super random, but for the past 2 1/2 weeks I have been back to a much healthier lifestyle including eating well and working out. Today was "cheat day" and I had some cookies and a piece of chocolate cake, and I feel like hot garbage. I would so much rather eat a piece of fruit and feel good, rather than eat garbage sweets and feel like I do right now. Yuck!

Super random, but for the past 2 1/2 weeks I have been back to a much healthier lifestyle including eating well and working out. Today was "cheat day" and I had some cookies and a piece of chocolate cake, and I feel like hot garbage. I would so much rather eat a piece of fruit and feel good, rather than eat garbage sweets and feel like I do right now. Yuck!
Yes. The first time I drank chocolate milk after I cut sugar out, I thought I was gonna hurl. It's amazing how good a body can feel when you don't put trash in it.

Yes. The first time I drank chocolate milk after I cut sugar out, I thought I was gonna hurl. It's amazing how good a body can feel when you don't put trash in it.

I forgot how bad eating that stuff makes me feel. I was tired, nauseous, and just overall felt like crap. I am honestly excited to get back to eating better this week, especially since I will be traveling all of next week.

detoxing off the stuff is really hard. but once you’re off it, cheat days are eye opening reminders that your body doesn’t really want that stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Oh man, I didn't think to look at Amazon for parts for my Jeep. I may be going down a rabbit hole tonight.

Its the way to go. I got a set of 4 tube doors for my JKU for like $225 a year or so ago.

Got front and rear bumpers there too, delivered via Prime, free and next day. Its amazing.

I got brakes and rotors for both cars, front and rear, for under $100 each, shipped. Still had to put them on, Amazon wouldn't do that part.

I forgot how bad eating that stuff makes me feel. I was tired, nauseous, and just overall felt like crap. I am honestly excited to get back to eating better this week, especially since I will be traveling all of next week.

You are so right. I have been eating clean for a few weeks now and we went to Universal Studios this weekend. After eating nothing but garbage for two days I feel terrible.

I think I’m going to do a two day juice detox this week.

Not sure if it's a weird thing or not, but I am really proud of how the grass looks this year.

e921df9a63cd13aeb7c1a0afcde7ed27.jpg

Not weird at all. Hey, we're golfers! Of course, we have an appreciation for good grass!

My local muni needs a new super

6ec264d7d6f39b1c16c30d73b1329d0d.jpg

87535c832c92fb59707fd130ce5c27f7.jpg

0584039197b01aeb122f3bee7ed7695a.jpg

Evening THP. Hope you all are well.

Not too shabby. Getting out to play some was nice. Need to do that more often.

Not too shabby. Getting out to play some was nice. Need to do that more often.

Dude the photos of the course looked amazing. Definitely don’t have courses like that here.

Dude the photos of the course looked amazing. Definitely don’t have courses like that here.

That was just a cheap par 3 course. We are pretty lucky with the scenery up here. When it is nice at least.

Wow. That is atrocious. Hopefully the greens are okay.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The course I played in Zimbabwe had better conditioning than that.

Question is....is it him or is it funds to keep it up?

Question is....is it him or is it funds to keep it up?

See that’s where I think it goes bad. I teed off at 3:50-4:10 and paid $15 to walk. That’s close to 3 hours before sunset.

See that’s where I think it goes bad. I teed off at 3:50-4:10 and paid $15 to walk. That’s close to 3 hours before sunset.

Courses revert to lower rates because of lack of play unfortunately. Lack of play equals no money for course maintenance or up keep. Then the course goes to sh*t and all they can charge is the lower rate now. Its a downward spiral that is tough to reverse....

Courses revert to lower rates because of lack of play unfortunately. Lack of play equals no money for course maintenance or up keep. Then the course goes to sh*t and all they can charge is the lower rate now. Its a downward spiral that is tough to reverse....
I call BS. If we can give away healthcare and education, golf should be a no-brainer.

Free greens fees for everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back