The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Randy Johnson was here
61901eff4541b1a63a376a8796c71cfb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

So the woman in the video messaged my wife after she saw the video. Apparently, they are "sponsored" by PETA, Vegan Life, and other groups to go places in the US and protest. A bunch of viral video companies contacted my wife about purchasing the video. It started yesterday at around 500K views and was at 1.7 million this morning.

https://www.wect.com/2019/07/05/peta-fly-banner-over-southeastern-nc-beaches-this-weekend/

Just came across it on Facebook hahahahaha

https://www.facebook.com/324378065065319/posts/446749686161489/

Visions of caddy day at the pool today. Someone pooped in the pool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seriously? Lol that’s disgusting!

The senior tour today is playing FAST compared to the pga. Groups out here through 16 in 3 hours

The senior tour today is playing FAST compared to the pga. Groups out here through 16 in 3 hours

Well they r playing from the senior tees.

I much prefer the crowds at the champions tour events than pga tour events haha

I much prefer the crowds at the champions tour events than pga tour events haha

Because they all left for dinner around 4:00?

#rimshot

Whatever the reason, it’s 1,000x more enjoyable haha

All the restaurants changed there happy hour from 3-5pm. #oldtimers

Great group of THPers and what a weekend so far.
I never thought after 11 years or so of doing this, that I would be just as amped up at THP Events as the participants.

Great group of THPers and what a weekend so far.
I never thought after 11 years or so of doing this, that I would be just as amped up at THP Events as the participants.

Love what you do, do what you love.

You and GG are freaking AMAZING

$41 of blueberries.....

today was a good day. two thp’ers who i care deeply for shared some truly excellent news. if you let it, this community can change your life for the better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I can't believe how crazy life is right now. The only time I have for THP at the moment is when I'm on the crapper lol. Oh sh**, gotta run!

anybody having tapatalk issues? it’s intermittently failing to take me to the last past read in several threads.

anybody having tapatalk issues? it’s intermittently failing to take me to the last past read in several threads.

Yup, nothing is showing up read

#TapatalkdoingTapatalkThings

Yeah it's been annoying the past couple of days.

Yep keeps going back several pages for me as well. Frustrating to say the least. Freezes up now and then as well and I have to shut down my phone.

Like my golf game, its performance has been inconsistent at best.

The Official Banter Away Thread

Yep keeps going back several pages for me as well. Frustrating to say the least. Freezes up now and then as well and I have to shut down my phone.

Oh good, I’m not the only one with the same problems. Starts me up earlier in threads and freezes on me quite often. Luckily I don’t have to shut down my phone though, that would get old real fast

While it’s easier for me to blame tapatalk, part of this is our latest software upgrade. We are working on a fix and have more upgrades coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back