The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I notice that there are more people on FB swap and sell golf groups looking for or selling X-stiff stuff than anywhere else I’ve seen. Are there really that many golfers that require X-Stiff or are there a lot of delusional golfers out there thinking their swing speed is that fast?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man, what an event in OH. That was a blast.
Next up is Olympia Fields for Shaft Up.
Kind of crazy we still have so many more awesome things to come for THPers.

This is fun.

Been such an odd morning. Nothing really bad, but nothing good either. Just a bad case of the Monday's I guess.

Hopefully everyone else is able to get out of their own way this morning.

Ugh! I need like 2 more hours in a day.

Gonna be a fun week methinks!

I got back from the weekend road trip and am just beat. New Mexico has some great courses. We only played two, but people names off 3 other “must plays” while we were there. My son is 16 today! I need to write a review of my driver fitting from last Thursday, but will do that at work this week while at a computer instead of on my phone :)

Week in and week out... always something fun in THP land

This is genius!

66687616_2412115008854926_3151812113232560128_n.jpg

Came home to a few boxes

d9054c0ccc793426f17f7d5e6ea5b85a.jpg

Came home to a few boxes

d9054c0ccc793426f17f7d5e6ea5b85a.jpg

Real question. Even if not for yourself, does it ever get old?

Very soon.

Nope. I love golf equipment.

Haha had a feeling I knew the answer, but just wanted to verify it.

Haha had a feeling I knew the answer, but just wanted to verify it.

I get behind and frustrated at times, like any job. But I just love golf equipment.

Real question. Even if not for yourself, does it ever get old?

When I was at THP HQ prepping Range Days, there were a bunch of Ping Boxes and I opened everything hahahaha

Clubs are fascinating. The little nuances are what get me. What makes them even minutely different. I love it.

I get behind and frustrated at times, like any job. But I just love golf equipment.

Always going to be something, can't always be perfect. Was similar in the shop. Boxes would arrive daily, very seldom for me, yet I always wanted to be the one to open them. It's the anticipation, even when you know what it is.

I found myself in an early 8-2 hole, but came storming back to destroy my 5 yr old daughter, 20-13, in a game of Memory.

While it’s easier for me to blame tapatalk, part of this is our latest software upgrade. We are working on a fix and have more upgrades coming.
Upgrades are good. Growing pains are expected.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I found myself in an early 8-2 hole, but came storming back to destroy my 5 yr old daughter, 20-13, in a game of Memory.

you sound like my wife. i always let my kids win, but she revels in crushing their little spirits. guess who they always ask to play with haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

you sound like my wife. i always let my kids win, but she revels in crushing their little spirits. guess who they always ask to play with haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
You should have seen my wife lay the smack down on our 8 year old in Just Dance on our Nintendo tonight. It was savage.

She wins, turns and looks at me all smiling and proud.

I was next up to bat. I'd like to say I let her win. But, I don't think I stood a chance.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back