The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shout out to @Jman this morning. By 9am ET there will be 5 new articles on the home page that went up TODAY that he wrote. That is a lot of writing on some serious golf tech. Three are already up there and 2 more hit at 9am.

The Official Banter Away Thread

Shout out to @Jman this morning. By 9am ET there will be 5 new articles on the home page that went up TODAY that he wrote. That is a lot of writing on some serious golf tech. Three are already up there and 2 more hit at 9am.

We are super fortunate to have such a dedicated and thorough staff bringing us constant content. Stoked!

Hope we get to hear about some CBX2s and some whispers of new Callaway stuff!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are super fortunate to have such a dedicated and thorough staff bringing us constant content. Stoked!

Hope we get to hear about some CBX2s and some whispers of new Callaway stuff!!!!

Check out the home page.
There are THREE Callaway articles right now on it.

By the time I finish reading one another one appears. This is pushing back my start time for work today.

Fantastic reads.

Came home to a few boxes

d9054c0ccc793426f17f7d5e6ea5b85a.jpg

20190625_122946.jpg

I got that same box a few weeks back and it was exciting to see the UPS man get it off the truck. Opening all golf packages is great but what is the most satisfying?

A club you paid pull price for?

A club you got a good deal on?

A club you got free on THP?

For me it is the free club. I do way to much research on the stuff that I buy so its like I am familiar with it before it comes. The Srixon Z785 that I won a while back was truly like a kid on Christmas morning feeling.

I love golf equipment.

If you're a space travel nut, this week is pretty cool, as we approach the 50 year anniversary of Apollo 11. As they've done the past few years, @ReliveApollo11 "live" tweets the events as they happened during the mission. It's definitely a fun follow. "Launch" is today.

Michael Collins (@AstroMCollins) is contributing on his page, throughout the mission, as is Buzz Aldrin (@TheRealBuzz).

I notice that there are more people on FB swap and sell golf groups looking for or selling X-stiff stuff than anywhere else I’ve seen. Are there really that many golfers that require X-Stiff or are there a lot of delusional golfers out there thinking their swing speed is that fast?

Swing speed isn't the only thing to dictate shaft flex from my understanding - also, I have x-stiff in my irons and I wouldn't say I have a fast swing

If you're a space travel nut, this week is pretty cool, as we approach the 50 year anniversary of Apollo 11. As they've done the past few years, @ReliveApollo11 "live" tweets the events as they happened during the mission. It's definitely a fun follow. "Launch" is today.

Michael Collins (@AstroMCollins) is contributing on his page, throughout the mission, as is Buzz Aldrin (@TheRealBuzz).

I watched a special on the History Channel yesterday and really enjoyed it. It's crazy to think what they accomplished with such limited technology compared to today.

I watched a special on the History Channel yesterday and really enjoyed it. It's crazy to think what they accomplished with such limited technology compared to today.

My wife and I watch a lot of those shows, and crazy to think the things we have accomplished and hot tech continues to move forward.

you sound like my wife. i always let my kids win, but she revels in crushing their little spirits. guess who they always ask to play with haha

If she had stopped smiling at any point, I couldn't have gone on with it.

hey @jman great job on these preview articles

Come back to work after 5 days away, air conditioner broke down. When it broke down it froze up. The freezing and thawing has resulted in my office being sopping wet.

Add to that, at 8:30 in the morning, all I have stuck in my head is "long necked ice cold beer never broke my heart!"

This is going to be a long day lol.

Come back to work after 5 days away, air conditioner broke down. When it broke down it froze up. The freezing and thawing has resulted in my office being sopping wet.

Add to that, at 8:30 in the morning, all I have stuck in my head is "long necked ice cold beer never broke my heart!"

This is going to be a long day lol.
It is a great song tho!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I really am a gross, sweaty pig. Over an hour ago I spread fungicide on the lawn. I then took a shower and I’m still sweating.
a9631bef22716f41e1ef62132cbc9d10.jpg

Truly amazing what they achieved 50 years ago.

Truly amazing what they achieved 50 years ago.

I hope that with a screen name like Bernoulli, you're an aviation/flight junkie. :)

Or maybe you just like aerodynamics.

Ever order a club and completely forget about it? Then remember it just as your pushing complete purchase on a new club to replace the one you just bought but forgot about?

Ever order a club and completely forget about it? Then remember it just as your pushing complete purchase on a new club to replace the one you just bought but forgot about?

Is this in the time between order and delivery or did you recieve it and forget about it?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I hope that with a screen name like Bernoulli, you're an aviation/flight junkie. :)

Or maybe you just like aerodynamics.

Yes, that is where the name originates. I used to tell a former co-worker, on days that I left work early to play golf, that I was going to study aerodynamics.

Is this in the time between order and delivery or did you recieve it and forget about it?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Between order and delivery

New fave.......
8dfe7fd9b1425ad7e98e61517e28fd6f.jpg

3a0b4e3332c3d9efaf5725dbcf2f5221.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back