The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am efffffimg lovvvvvvimg this hat! Keeps my bald dome cool and looks freaking great.
5b4cc763399e411629cdf1fe2df60ca5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am efffffimg lovvvvvvimg this hat! Keeps my bald dome cool and looks freaking great.
5b4cc763399e411629cdf1fe2df60ca5.jpg

Bridgestone definitely has one of the coolest sleeker logos out there.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Feel so old that my wife grabs me a drink in my Borg mug from the defunct Star Trek Experience in Vegas. This mug must be over 15 years old, but still works.

26369359d5d1472e57696e6ff0ef5cf3.jpg

I’m finding myself editing more photos on iPad than computer recently. Strange

27 holes between last night and this morning. So lets go to the range this evening with a buddy.

That was a good idea. Or not. We’ll see tomorrow.

Found out today I’ve got my first All-State golfer in my golf coaching career.

Pretty good feather in the cap just four years in.

I’m finding myself editing more photos on iPad than computer recently. Strange
Do you use a full blown version of Photoshop? Or is there something else these days?

I'm officially addicted to Live PD.

It’s captivating but for all the wrong reasons. And what in the heck was that lawyer in the BMW thinking driving with all that stuff? Dude looked like a street pharmacist. Career over.

It’s captivating but for all the wrong reasons. And what in the heck was that lawyer in the BMW thinking driving with all that stuff? Dude looked like a street pharmacist. Career over.

I’m a fan of East Providence

A successful bbq
ad31ec68fbb1b388391a757bc921e933.jpg
26c9ffc1e0bd927108362b87a6cae58f.jpg
397c8ff5d49487290f90511a5d2a08e6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I'm officially addicted to Live PD.
I love it, it shows the public what really goes on and what these underpaid men and woman deal with for 8-12 hrs per day.

It also shows you why people get shot, "show me your hands" is not that hard to understand.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Do you use a full blown version of Photoshop? Or is there something else these days?

On my computers yes. For iOS I use Lightroom and the different photoshop programs like Express, Fix, etc.

I love it, it shows the public what really goes on and what these underpaid men and woman deal with for 8-12 hrs per day.

It also shows you why people get shot, "show me your hands" is not that hard to understand.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Amen.

Now I wish there was a show that showed people how their kids behave in school.

First travel day with this incredible bag from Bridgestone last weekend! Holds everything great!

Laptop, iPad, noise cancelling headphones, chargers, a couple golf magazines, water bottle, wallet, notepad and honestly there’s a ton more room. Way bigger than I was expecting it to be when it was loaddd up with al the other swag from last weekend

0c2584c70569248d72beac2f20d8591b.jpg

The Official Banter Away Thread

First travel day with this incredible bag from Bridgestone last weekend! Holds everything great!

Laptop, iPad, noise cancelling headphones, chargers, a couple golf magazines, water bottle, wallet, notepad and honestly there’s a ton more room. Way bigger than I was expecting it to be when it was loaddd up with al the other swag from last weekend

0c2584c70569248d72beac2f20d8591b.jpg

Hidden pocket on the outer flap.
7127503fad17d1ebb3f70c2d18f646a5.jpg

Two pockets under that outer flap....3 if you count the main storage compartment which has a secured section for the laptop along with another zippered pocket inside
a9fdc32d197c1131a0d0f5cdd9783531.jpg

Last edited:
5556ad2591537cd9ce037890ce64d47e.jpg

That’s nice.

We have an extra one, maybe give it away soon.

As the father of a cop, I am so happy to see Live PD on the air and that it is so popular.

It shows what these dedicated folks have to deal with every minute of every shift, of course there are bad cops out there and things happen that should not, but I think the vast majority of the thousands of men and woman who put their lives on the line everyday are just good people that want to go home at the end of the shift without any new holes.

It has to help all people of all races and status in society to see live on TV that if you do what you are told you will be treated fairly, do not and you will meet the ground and maybe the biting end of a dog or tazer or worst.

That’s nice.

We have an extra one, maybe give it away soon.

Whoever gets it is going to lovvvvvvve it! Only thing I wish it had was a zippable sleeve to slide over my rollable carry on. Really no big deal though.

I love that new Rickie rocket mortgage commercial where he is staring through his neighbors while day dreaming. I laugh every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back