The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
First travel day with this incredible bag from Bridgestone last weekend! Holds everything great!

Laptop, iPad, noise cancelling headphones, chargers, a couple golf magazines, water bottle, wallet, notepad and honestly there’s a ton more room. Way bigger than I was expecting it to be when it was loaddd up with al the other swag from last weekend

0c2584c70569248d72beac2f20d8591b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hidden pocket on the outer flap.
7127503fad17d1ebb3f70c2d18f646a5.jpg

Two pockets under that outer flap....3 if you count the main storage compartment which has a secured section for the laptop along with another zippered pocket inside
a9fdc32d197c1131a0d0f5cdd9783531.jpg

5556ad2591537cd9ce037890ce64d47e.jpg

Awesome bag dude

Packing for a little trip and I’m shocked by the number of golf tee shirts I have. Most brands are represented.

Also going to sport this little number:

8eb0a687f23d30dc326f554a0f9c2111.jpg

There is nothing little about that logo on that shirt hahaha

Have I mentioned how much I freaking enjoy golf lately? It was one of those would have loved to play 36 but with kids I'm lucky to squeeze in 18 days!

Have I mentioned how much I freaking enjoy golf lately? It was one of those would have loved to play 36 but with kids I'm lucky to squeeze in 18 days!

That is such a great feeling.

Hidden pocket on the outer flap.
7127503fad17d1ebb3f70c2d18f646a5.jpg

Two pockets under that outer flap....3 if you count the main storage compartment which has a secured section for the laptop along with another zippered pocket inside
a9fdc32d197c1131a0d0f5cdd9783531.jpg

Been using mine for work and has plenty of room, such a great Backpack

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Both of those aircraft were out of service all day today and likely tomorrow as well.

Unfortunately, when you have multiple moving pieces and humans involved, you’ll have that possibility. Of course, you always push for 100%, but throw in rough weather, something mechanical, tired humans or combinations, you have accidents.

But, as previously mentioned, winglets/scimitars get damaged at least every other month. Mostly by ground equipment.

I actually do need to get something like this because when pressure washing it removed any sand that was in there, but I sadly don't think that will solve the weeds coming back issue. At least from what I have been reading.

I'm not surprised that weeds find a way to grow, even in this stuff. And if you're reluctant to use glyphosate (Roundup), I'm told agricultural vinegar (8%, as opposed to the 5% you buy at the grocery) is a pretty good alternative. If I ever get some free time, I'll try that and let you know.

I'm lying. If I ever get some free time, I'm hitting the links.

I'm not surprised that weeds find a way to grow, even in this stuff. And if you're reluctant to use glyphosate (Roundup), I'm told agricultural vinegar (8%, as opposed to the 5% you buy at the grocery) is a pretty good alternative. If I ever get some free time, I'll try that and let you know.

I'm lying. If I ever get some free time, I'm hitting the links.

Haha, I respect that!

And yeah, apparently they aren't growing from below the ground, the weed seeds fly around in the air and land on the pavers and that's how they grow, so there has to be a way to kill them upon contact with the pavers, and that's the tricky part. I am not apposed to round up, but with a dog, it's not as easy, and because I have a pretty good size patio, I could go through a lot of roundup.

I still can’t understand how hospital waiting areas are still as uncomfortable as airplane seats. Maybe I’m just anxious and irritable but man I could use a LaZBoy

I still can’t understand how hospital waiting areas are still as uncomfortable as airplane seats. Maybe I’m just anxious and irritable but man I could use a LaZBoy

My favorite when my wife was having surgery was them telling me they’d call my cell with updates, then realizing that the waiting room was basically a dead spot for every carrier.

My favorite when my wife was having surgery was them telling me they’d call my cell with updates, then realizing that the waiting room was basically a dead spot for every carrier.

Damn that sucks. But doesn’t surprise me. Talking with Korts doctor this morning I made mention of how surprised I am he still has a pager. He said they keep pagers mandatory because it never blacks out, unlike his cell phone which is mostly showing no service while in the hospital

Coming back to work on a Monday after a long fun weekend makes for a very LONG workday. Is it time to go home yet?

Coming back to work on a Monday after a long fun weekend makes for a very LONG workday. Is it time to go home yet?

If I say yes, can you leave?

If I say yes, can you leave?

Haha I left 15 minutes after I typed that, couldn’t take it anymore

Small world...

It's a quiet week at work so I golfed this morning. We're paired with another twosome. Dad is in mid 60's and the son is in his mid 30s. Both can hit a golf ball but it's the first time playing the course. I noticed the son has a full bag of Callaway (X forged irons, Epic driver, Odyssey #7 putter, etc) and he's wearing their hat. We're chatting about Callaway and I learned his best friend invented Jailbreak. That's cool! In addition, the son officiated the engineer's wedding. As a thank you gift, the engineer took his friend to the Performance Center for a full bag fitting. He sounded like a Grandaddy participant as he gushed about the experience.

Small world...

It's a quiet week at work so I golfed this morning. We're paired with another twosome. Dad is in mid 60's and the son is in his mid 30s. Both can hit a golf ball but it's the first time playing the course. I noticed the son has a full bag of Callaway (X forged irons, Epic driver, Odyssey #7 putter, etc) and he's wearing their hat. We're chatting about Callaway and I learned his best friend invented Jailbreak. That's cool! In addition, the son officiated the engineer's wedding. As a thank you gift, the engineer took his friend to the Performance Center for a full bag fitting. He sounded like a Grandaddy participant as he gushed about the experience.

Nice prep for our reunion!

Nice prep for our reunion!

Working hard on the prep. I have a singles match play game this weekend. My opponent’s index is +0.3 and he’s a young big hitter. The guy I golfed with today is a 3 and he plays lots of handicapped match events. Key to victory is getting my opponent to press for birdies b/c of the pops. We’ll see. Either way, planning to bring a reasonable game to CA.

Why bother having a dress code at a golf course if it’s never enforced?

How bad was the infringement of the dress code?? Depends if it is the silly high socks rule or not.

Nothing too bad - guys in T-shirt’s. Just annoys me because the GM was a stickler about it and then we got a new one and they look the other way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back