The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worked from home 2 Monday's ago to try and satisfy the BCP/Disaster plan incase something happens in this facility. Nope not good enough have to be 200 miles away from my current office as that is their natural disaster threshold. So as a huge bank we have offices everywhere Tampa, Miami, Atlanta, San Francisco, Houston, DC, NYC, Chicago, Seattle, Denver, and every other major and smaller city in America and half of the world London, Dublin, Toronto....they are sending me to Minneapolis....Seriously? So I get to spend the week of Aug 12 in Minneapolis.

anything other than the mall to do? anything regionally I should eat?
If you like good hamburgers then try out Red Cow. (the original location is the best). They've won tons of awards and from the outside it looks like a dive but the food is incredible yet not super expensive.
-Shaun

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Yes, sir! TheAnnihilator and I have been working on a big project for a while now, and we hope to roll out phase 1 this weekend, but we will see. I will have an official announcement once I know we are certain we are good to go.

Awesome! I know how projects like that can be a crap shoot at times. Good luck, hoping it goes smoothly for you, and I am looking forward to see what you're working on!

If you like good hamburgers then try out Red Cow. (the original location is the best). They've won tons of awards and from the outside it looks like a dive but the food is incredible yet not super expensive.
-Shaun

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Good advice. Don't forget a side of cheese curds with the raspberry sauce.

Good advice. Don't forget a side of cheese curds with the raspberry sauce.

Love cheese curds! get them all the time when I visit my father in law in Michigan.

Love seeing the excitement this year. Going to be a great season

Always a good time. Will need to up my game this year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty sweet that my son will play one of his High School football games on the Hall of Fame football field this year. Field looks great!

Love cheese curds! get them all the time when I visit my father in law in Michigan.

May not be exactly what you are looking for, but the thing I remember most from Minneapolis was the Basilica of Saint Mary. It has some absolutely incredible architecture and history, regardless of religious preference. Truthfully, it was the highlight of the trip.

And as someone said, lawn bowling on the roof of Brit’s was a super cool experience.

A gentleman from my club qualified for the British Senior Amateur Championship. After two days he is sitting tied 4th, at 6 under.

He has also won the Southern California Golf Association Senior Amateur Championship the last 3 years in a row.

The Official Banter Away Thread

I’ve lost 16 balls today.

Just go take 18 from the range. Then you haven’t lost any, but gained 2 ;)

Btw, that was not a serious comment but based on another thread.

Well I had a full day at work, 15 holes of golf and 4 beers and I still cannot fully comprehend the awesomeness that awaits me later this year in Pam Springs.

Well I had a full day at work, 15 holes of golf and 4 beers and I still cannot fully comprehend the awesomeness that awaits me later this year in Pam Springs.

I can’t even imagine what it would be like. I love announcement day and seeing all of your reactions. It makes my day. Congratulations and have fun on the journey.

I have a harsh snap back to reality tomorrow but I’m excited to get back into golf gear again! Vacation is great but so is more golf

Took the day off today and woke up to an email asking me to finish up a contract client is ready to sign. Finished it up at 5:30 this morning and have now turned off both my computer and email notifications on my phone. I’m getting my day off!!!

Is there anything more annoying than trying to have a conversation with somebody who you can tell is barely listening and then completely changes the subject mid sentence? Ugh

Is there anything more annoying than trying to have a conversation with somebody who you can tell is barely listening and then completely changes the subject mid sentence? Ugh

OMG I cant stand that.........

Is there anything more annoying than trying to have a conversation with somebody

FIFY
Lets talk about THP Fantasy Football :act-up:

It's both annoying and amusing, I especially find it funny when you stop talking and wait for an answer and you can see them frantically trying to figure out what to say because they have no idea what you just said.

FIFY
Lets talk about THP Fantasy Football :act-up:

Haha speaking of that I keep hearing to draft all the Browns this year? True? :alien:

Haha speaking of that I keep hearing to draft all the Browns this year? True? :alien:

What were you talking about? I stopped listening half way through because I want to talk about soccer.

What were you talking about? I stopped listening half way through because I want to talk about soccer.

Yeah, water polo is a dumb sport.....wait, what did you say?

Lies! Nobody wants to talk about soccer:alien:

I think I will frame this one to remind me that golf is hard.

7c9aab067c7b0326239ddeeb989776c9.jpg

I doubt it will make you feel much better, but your front 9 was a 55, not a 56. Math error on the 5th hole - you had a triple, not a quad.

I doubt it will make you feel much better, but your front 9 was a 55, not a 56. Math error on the 5th hole - you had a triple, not a quad.

Well in that case I feel so better :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back