The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats a slope I wouldn't want to head down...

I can imagine not knowing what an A pillar is. I mean, you've gotta learn it for the first time sometime, I guess. Once you soak that in, though, is it such a tough idea to extrapolate that out to deduce the B, C, D pillars?

Your prolly a D pillar vehicle kinda guy aren't you?

If I see one more Doctor in the next week, I'm going to go postal!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Apparently this is lost on some people...

large.jpg

If I see one more Doctor in the next week, I'm going to go postal!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

b2b4b967d7bf6b28b870a80c065107a1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let’s see how this old guy handles Lolla

429199ab01f60fc19275399d9cb7da57.jpg

d0dfc7f0abb82900c6b8412bc7bcf85a.jpg

f058641739d366b84afe35b6dd3e46a1.jpg

57e73c657b01057c24f6987f4355fdee.jpg

Your prolly a D pillar vehicle kinda guy aren't you?
I could tell you if I knew what "prolly" meant.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I somehow managed to buy some lightning cables that can double as jump ropes. :doh:

The guy I know who made it to the British Senior Amateur, ended up winning it today on the third hole of a playoff. Pretty exciting and looking forward to congratulating him when he gets back

Got to educate a lady from South Carolina at the Minot Zoo, what a block heater is for on a vehicle.

Surprisingly, it does not mean my car is electric. It means it has a 50/50 chance of starting when it is unbearably cold.

Got to educate a lady from South Carolina at the Minot Zoo, what a block heater is for on a vehicle.

Surprisingly, it does not mean my car is electric. It means it has a 50/50 chance of starting when it is unbearably cold.

Hey!! You’ve got cord hanging from the front of your car!!!

I cannot tell you how many times I heard that after moving south from the north.

I cannot tell you how many times I heard that after moving south from the north.

It's a car umbilical cord.

Only 7 more spots in THP Fantasy Football.
Getting excited for another 5 full leagues.

It's a car umbilical cord.

Here's a fun fact...Ford installs a block heater element into all of its Powerstroke Diesel engines! The cord, on the other hand, is an option! Also, hybrids sold north of NYC have a high voltage battery warmer option installed.

Ohmygod I heart Pgamemes.

The wolf of Wall Street one got me good

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Hahahaha, the truth will set people free.
The comment thread is pure gold.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

My new unit has a rattlesnake in the Ready Room...I’m not sure I’m ok with this.

b00dba0d95641717d80c0ff7479e0699.jpg

My new unit has a rattlesnake in the Ready Room...I’m not sure I’m ok with this.

They are quite docile from what I understand and love belly rubs.

Nope...

6e66128584e23404b1cd5ae3862dc97a.gif

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Tomorrow begins a crazy long 14 days, but one that is going to be a lot of fun for this community. Off to DFW tomorrow for about 12 hours and then onto San Diego, Carlsbad and Anaheim for 5 days before heading back to THP HQ for 3 days, before heading to Chicago for 3 days.

Tons of announcements, contests, new gear and content coming soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back