The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomorrow begins a crazy long 14 days, but one that is going to be a lot of fun for this community. Off to DFW tomorrow for about 12 hours and then onto San Diego, Carlsbad and Anaheim for 5 days before heading back to THP HQ for 3 days, before heading to Chicago for 3 days.

Tons of announcements, contests, new gear and content coming soon.

Hello frequent flyer miles.

I think I've been playing golf for around 25 years and had never been got by a ball. Today on the 18th hole I was hit for the second time in less than a year. Hopefully that's it for the next 25 years.

Yesterday at noon I didn't even want to golf this weekend.
This morning after my opening tee shot I wanted to just go home to the family.
After 2 holes I wanted to give up the game forever.
After 18 I'm feeling a little refreshed and eager to get out again.

This game is effing nuts. I love it.

You just described my last round to a T

Ohmygod I heart Pgamemes.

I have no idea what caused the meme, and going off bryangolf ig there’s some other stuff I’m not aware of. the comments from piretti and tyson lamb are awful looks for that forum. Real damning stuff. Not surprising, but certainly damning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After today’s round I’m seriously wondering taking another 6 weeks off before teeing it up again. Evidently I forgot how to hit a driver......and I shanked a PM grind today....off the toe of the club (didn’t even touch face of the club)

I’m.....irked.

Trying to not elicit a response similar to Mt. St. Helen’s, and it’s proving an interesting task.

I’ll just say this. The internet is really big. Like, immense. So there’s lots of spaces and places to roam.

Also, why not be happy for those who are happy and contented even if it’s not the same exact path you’re on? Why be so petulant? I’ve walked that road myself for sure, but that made me no better than the awkward ass teenagers I teach so that ship has sailed.

As for me, I’m easy to find and quick to speak honest, no need for code names with me.

Hope THP is having a great weekend. Much love to you all as I wrangle this circus of mine this weekend, I just wanted to put all that out there in the wide open.

Is it wrong to dip M&Ms into frosting? I’m asking for a friend

Absolutely not...they do put them on cup cakes, so I just call it eliminating some unwanted carbs and focusing on the good stuff.

Is it wrong to dip M&Ms into frosting? I’m asking for a friend

It seems like we should step this up a notch and mix M&M's in to frosting and then take scoops of that frosting to eat.

It seems like we should step this up a notch and mix M&M's in to frosting and then take scoops of that frosting to eat.

You might be the smartest person I have ever met. Dare I say genius.

Absolutely not...they do put them on cup cakes, so I just call it eliminating some unwanted carbs and focusing on the good stuff.

Hold the phone. This is exactly right. I’m just saving carbs by eating less cupcakes. You and KEV are freaking crazy smart

No fighting over the M&M’s now you two.

You mean “your friend”? Haha

Shocked there are any M&M’s left after @ddec and I got some pretty much every time we walked by haha

Shocked there are any M&M’s left after @ddec and I got some pretty much every time we walked by haha

If I told you they were new bags would that be a bad thing?

They are quite docile from what I understand and love belly rubs.

Well, come on over and show me the way! Lol. There’s actually a second one in there. The one I have taken a picture of ATE it’s old mate!

It's basically a rule that you have to take some anytime you walk by right?

Just one or two

It's basically a rule that you have to take some anytime you walk by right?

JB was right, you ARE a genius.

Tomorrow begins a crazy long 14 days, but one that is going to be a lot of fun for this community. Off to DFW tomorrow for about 12 hours and then onto San Diego, Carlsbad and Anaheim for 5 days before heading back to THP HQ for 3 days, before heading to Chicago for 3 days.

Tons of announcements, contests, new gear and content coming soon.

Safe travels JB. Can’t wait to see the content coming out of this trip.

So this is a backyard in my new community. The guy has 6 replica putting holes.

edebab84f6250fc0a95ebb436f3fb5be.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back