The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I learned that getting stung by a wasp isn't enjoyable.

I also found out that getting stung 3 times at the exact same time really isn't enjoyable.

However, the biggest takeaway is that getting stung on the butt by one of those wasps really isn't much fun.

Stupid wasps.

Dude, wasp stings hurt. I recommend avoiding getting stung.

I hope you’re able to put this behind you soon.

They don’t check your group number when you put it in your Apple wallet and use your watch to board.

Group six to group four in a flash

Nice.

Group 2, you are free to board at gate 17......Group 2......anyone in group 2???

[a tumbleweed blows by]

{agent} I guess everyone was Group 1.

Half work week this week and then golf the rest with a fellow THP'er. Cant wait

Today I learned that getting stung by a wasp isn't enjoyable.

I also found out that getting stung 3 times at the exact same time really isn't enjoyable.

However, the biggest takeaway is that getting stung on the butt by one of those wasps really isn't much fun.

Stupid wasps.

I was stung several dozen times a few years ago when the lawnmower went over an underground nest. I also had jeans on and a number flew up the pants leg. That was not a fun day.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There needs to be a national investigation as to why our chick-from-a now uses standard ketchup packets. Plus they got rid of all condiment stations and napkins on the dining room floor.
#timetoprotest

9f6b7ba5461e9eed0ea5b40dd6d2b7ab.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just made it to Jacksonville, staying here for 2 days and then heading to Disney.

confirming your reservation. and we are pleased to inform you that we received your request, and can accommodate your desire for temperatures approaching 100* and humidity at 10,000%. enjoy your stay!

confirming your reservation. and we are pleased to inform you that we received your request, and can accommodate your desire for temperatures approaching 100* and humidity at 10,000%. enjoy your stay!

No thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It is definitely warm

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Thanks DFW for a great trip. Canadan and I are back at the airport heading to San Diego for a few days of crazy content stuff.

There needs to be a national investigation as to why our chick-from-a now uses standard ketchup packets. Plus they got rid of all condiment stations and napkins on the dining room floor.
#timetoprotest

9f6b7ba5461e9eed0ea5b40dd6d2b7ab.jpg

Not like that where I'm from. We get those fancy big packages.

The Official Banter Away Thread

Promising approach into Jacksonville...just a tad bit cloudy with a touch of rain...

6f740cb40fcc970239264bf307a9bf66.jpg

Last edited:
Not like that where I'm from. We get those fancy big packages.

That’s what we have too. I think the owner of this franchise is getting cheap.

Won longest drive and took 2nd in championship group. Amazing how I could not hit a ball straight a week ago.

Always amazing to me how much needs to happen when we get to hotel. Currently charging 5 camera batteries, two microphones, 1 Osmo camera. Now taking 42gb of video off cards, wiping those and getting ready for tomorrow.

Promising approach into Jacksonville...just a tad bit cloudy with a touch of rain...

6f740cb40fcc970239264bf307a9bf66.jpg

Golfing down there at all?

Hi @GolferGal

Always amazing to me how much needs to happen when we get to hotel. Currently charging 5 camera batteries, two microphones, 1 Osmo camera. Now taking 42gb of video off cards, wiping those and getting ready for tomorrow.

Where you lads headed ?

It’s almost editing time. And I am puuuuumped.

UST today.
Tomorrow is Lamkin and Cobra Golf. Then a dinner with Cobra.

Ust was fun - looking forward to it!

Love their sonar tours, maybe favorite grip Ive owned.

Golfing down there at all?

Well I didn’t think it was in the cards, but my colleague arrived earlier and said, “Did you bring your clubs? Nope so will be renting around as we are going to sneak a round in tomorrow afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back