The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I didn’t think it was in the cards, but my colleague arrived earlier and said, “Did you bring your clubs? Nope so will be renting around as we are going to sneak a round in tomorrow afternoon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice!!

I miss this comic. Yet so glad it can be found online

c30609e2accd0781be21f20bffbdde69.jpg

Would have been better had I had my own clubs, but can’t beat getting out for a round while out of town.

Wife’s pregnancy brain is in full gear now so she forgets everything........I didn’t capitalize with our first kid but now I know what to expect This should prove useful especially in the golf apparel selection in my closet.

Wife’s pregnancy brain is in full gear now so she forgets everything........I didn’t capitalize with our first kid but now I know what to expect This should prove useful especially in the golf apparel selection in my closet.

This sounds exciting and I’m now looking forward to experiencing this

This sounds exciting and I’m now looking forward to experiencing this

Yes, but eventually they come to and some normalcy appears... that’s when $ hits the fan.... buyer beware

The Official Banter Away Thread

Waking up at 415 is a bit too early to get up and head to the airport to fly to Arkansas.......juuuuuust sayin

Waking up at 415 is a bit too early to get up and head to the airport to fly to Arkansas.......juuuuuust sayin

I have to wake up at 3am tomorrow to do the same. Not looking forward to it.

Need coffee....so much coffee. Woke up at 4am to the sound of Arrow throwing up...good times.

Only sound in the world guaranteed to wake you up from a dead sleep...

Arrive in terminal B and it’s a good thing I have an hour and a half to kill cause my connection is in terminal F. “F”.....sounds like it’s not remotely close to anything

I miss this comic. Yet so glad it can be found online

c30609e2accd0781be21f20bffbdde69.jpg

My wife got me the complete set some years back fro Christmas or some such thing. I have read every single strip multiple times.

My wife got me the complete set some years back fro Christmas or some such thing. I have read every single strip multiple times.

it's pure genius. i tried to commission a custom putter cover of the drawing where they're walking on a log over a stream. we got pretty close to pricing when the (probably super young) csr pushed it up the chain and was told it's copyrighted. i was so close!

it's pure genius. i tried to commission a custom putter cover of the drawing where they're walking on a log over a stream. we got pretty close to pricing when the (probably super young) csr pushed it up the chain and was told it's copyrighted. i was so close!
Yeah, Watterson wont license anything.

No kidding! And he's not a dog that throws up a lot, so it really disturbed me.
What are the odds.. We woke up a little after 4am to the sound of our Siberian Husky throwing up..

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

What are the odds.. We woke up a little after 4am to the sound of our Siberian Husky throwing up..

That's so weird! I hope your pup was ok. Arrow seems ok now. He's snoring away next to me. He has had a busy day with a trip to the bank. He is fascinated by the canister going through the tube thing and the stranger talking out of the same crazy machine that took the canister. He doesn't stop tilting his head, it's hilarious.

That's so weird! I hope your pup was ok. Arrow seems ok now. He's snoring away next to me. He has had a busy day with a trip to the bank. He is fascinated by the canister going through the tube thing and the stranger talking out of the same crazy machine that took the canister. He doesn't stop tilting his head, it's hilarious.
That's awesome. She seems fine today. We had her out of town with us and she gets silly about not eating her food while traveling but she ate fine yesterday. So far so good!

That's awesome. She seems fine today. We had her out of town with us and she gets silly about not eating her food while traveling but she ate fine yesterday. So far so good!

Hope both you're furry friends are doing better.

I only get up at 4am for golf... :angel:

I woke up to the same with our Golden on Monday. There's not many sounds in the world that will get you to jump out of bed quicker.

First day back in the office after being in our German office all last week and then a long weekend home. I'm not really sure where the day has gone?

Glad Hungry Bear is still here.

d3df7d2a1394eb96c4757c9a7383ea8c.jpg

love that place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back