The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there.

cd3eb7621e35d3fa6a52e5da2a03e5c0.jpg

I think your camera is broken

Two great golf minds right there

Yeah might want to clean the lens and maybe zoom in on the table a bit haha

These past few months have been incredibly busy for me. Between travel for work, travel in general, and work I've barely had time to do anything but eat, sleep, and work.

I think I've played golf maybe once since June 1st.

Between yesterday and today I've already hit 30 hours of work.

Since moving into this new job and as my son has moved from infant to toddler my time seems to have disappeared.

I used to have lulls at work in my old job. Now i cant think of the last time I wasnt working on a presentation, getting ready for a briefing, or managing operations.

I guess this is why a lot of people step away from golf. I just dont have a lot of time to dedicate to it. It sucks.

I will say my last outing I had was probably the most fun I've had in awhile since I wasnt worried about my score or anything. I was just hacking away having fun making good contact, hitting shots, and talking to my golfing partner.

Hello there.

cd3eb7621e35d3fa6a52e5da2a03e5c0.jpg
There seems to be some smudges your lense. Care to repost it with a clean your camera :)

I love golf. Even when I don't play well, I love golf.

Also, I want to see what is behind those blurs. Badly.

These past few months have been incredibly busy for me. Between travel for work, travel in general, and work I've barely had time to do anything but eat, sleep, and work.

I think I've played golf maybe once since June 1st.

Between yesterday and today I've already hit 30 hours of work.

Since moving into this new job and as my son has moved from infant to toddler my time seems to have disappeared.

I used to have lulls at work in my old job. Now i cant think of the last time I wasnt working on a presentation, getting ready for a briefing, or managing operations.

I guess this is why a lot of people step away from golf. I just dont have a lot of time to dedicate to it. It sucks.

I will say my last outing I had was probably the most fun I've had in awhile since I wasnt worried about my score or anything. I was just hacking away having fun making good contact, hitting shots, and talking to my golfing partner.
Mark, I have three between the ages of 2 to 8. I have to get creative to get practice in but don't sweat it. The golf time ebbs and flows as they go through different ages. We still need to find a time to tee it up again! Keep grinding at the new job and things will slow down soon enough!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Was just offered to go on a free cruise to the Bahamas in February with a family member....why not!

Was just offered to go on a free cruise to the Bahamas in February with a family member....why not!

That’s awesome!!! Cletus is jealous of you going on a cruise with a family member.

LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arrow is kind of freaking me out right now. I let him out to pee and he came back in and seemed fine and then a couple of minutes later he started to shake violently.

This went on for a couple more minutes and then he threw up. The good news is that he stopped shaking, the bad news is that his tail is still down and something’s definitely not right. I’m hoping it’s just an upset belly, but I would be lying if I said I wasn’t worried something is wrong.

I brought him to the couch and I’m just sitting here with him, and he’s laying down now but he’s had a hard time sitting still.

Anything strange / abnormal that he's eaten recently? I know he has a pretty strict diet, right?

Arrow is kind of freaking me out right now. I let him out to pee and he came back in and seemed fine and then a couple of minutes later he started to shake violently.

This went on for a couple more minutes and then he threw up. The good news is that he stopped shaking, the bad news is that his tail is still down and something’s definitely not right. I’m hoping it’s just an upset belly, but I would be lying if I said I wasn’t worried something is wrong.

I brought him to the couch and I’m just sitting here with him, and he’s laying down now but he’s had a hard time sitting still.
He threw up yesterday too, right? I wonder if he ate something a couple days ago that isn't digesting?

Our Boxer had the same sort of episode after being stung by a wasp. We took him to the vet and they gave him a shot of Benedryl and he was fine shortly after.

Hope he's OK!!

Anything strange / abnormal that he's eaten recently? I know he has a pretty strict diet, right?

Not that I can think of. He did eat something from the kitchen when I was cooking a couple of days ago, but I am not sure what it was.

He threw up yesterday too, right? I wonder if he ate something a couple days ago that isn't digesting?

This is what I am wondering too. He actually never threw up the other night, he just dry heaved a bunch, but this time he threw up.

Our Boxer had the same sort of episode after being stung by a wasp. We took him to the vet and they gave him a shot of Benedryl and he was fine shortly after.

Hope he's OK!!

I wondered if that was it too, but in the past when one of my dogs was stung they whimpered or made some kind of sound to let me know they were stung, he didn't do anything like that.

When our dog threw up a couple nights ago I think it was from some colored landscaping mulch that she had been chewing on. Hopefully he just got in to something that's not too serious and is just getting rid of it.

Try giving him a half piece of a Benedryl .... sometimes dog's have the same allergies just like us.

Try giving him a half piece of a Benedryl .... sometimes dog's have the same allergies just like us.

My baby suffers from bad allergies. You can safely give 1mg per lb of dog weight of Benadryl per my vet.

We actually have to give her a shot that lasts 8-10 weeks at a time.

Is Arrow is shaking his whole body and not holding his balance or just his head? If just his head, my girl has had head tremors and yogurt helped with that. We had to change her diet after we found what was the issue.

If whole body and balance is an issue it could be an ear infection. Other pups I have had had tendencies with ear issues and besides bad smells for a yeast infection, they can scratch too much for an infection to reach deep inside and cause their balance to be off. You need meds from a vet to help if that’s the case.

When our dog threw up a couple nights ago I think it was from some colored landscaping mulch that she had been chewing on. Hopefully he just got in to something that's not too serious and is just getting rid of it.

Thanks!

I was thinking about giving him that or pep to to settle his stomach.

My baby suffers from bad allergies. You can safely give 1mg per lb of dog weight of Benadryl per my vet.

We actually have to give her a shot that lasts 8-10 weeks at a time.

Is Arrow is shaking his whole body and not holding his balance or just his head? If just his head, my girl has had head tremors and yogurt helped with that. We had to change her diet after we found what was the issue.

If whole body and balance is an issue it could be an ear infection. Other pups I have had had tendencies with ear issues and besides bad smells for a yeast infection, they can scratch too much for an infection to reach deep inside and cause their balance to be off. You need meds from a vet to help if that’s the case.

It was his whole body, but no loss of balance. It was more like when he is scared of a storm.

I just called the vet, they said to give him half a Benadryl and monitor him for the next hour, so I jus did that and he was a big fan of the peanut butter. He’s not supposed to have any food that isn’t his canned food, but I made an exception here.

Pepin does not make a bad cigar!
105e805a77fd9afd36da83eac2aa0950.jpg

I ended up having to take him to the vet. He wouldn’t take a treat or eat anything and he threw up again so I had to take him in.

They think he must’ve just gotten into something because he wasn’t showing any signs of dehydration or any issues of pancreatitis, so they gave him an injection to help with the throwing up and I just need to monitor him and see how he does.

Side note I now also need a new rug in front of my front door.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back