The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ended up having to take him to the vet. He wouldn’t take a treat or eat anything and he threw up again so I had to take him in.

They think he must’ve just gotten into something because he wasn’t showing any signs of dehydration or any issues of pancreatitis, so they gave him an injection to help with the throwing up and I just need to monitor him and see how he does.

Side note I now also need a new rug in front of my front door.

Glad he got checked out and vet has given you some relief if only temporary while he heals up.

I ended up having to take him to the vet. He wouldn’t take a treat or eat anything and he threw up again so I had to take him in.

They think he must’ve just gotten into something because he wasn’t showing any signs of dehydration or any issues of pancreatitis, so they gave him an injection to help with the throwing up and I just need to monitor him and see how he does.

Sorry to hear. If Arrow has access freely outside like a yard or such, it’s very possible he eat something that either grew or blew into the yard.

Hope he feels better soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear. If Arrow has access freely outside like a yard or such, it’s very possible he eat something that either grew or blew into the yard.

Hope he feels better soon.

I watch him closely outside since he’s so small and we have hawks and those deadly toads. I honestly don’t know what he could have gotten into, but I must have missed something. I just hope this injection works and he is back to normal tomorrow. I hate seeing him not feel well.

My last dog got into something about ten years ago and he was swaying and shaking. I took him to the vet that day and they gave him the shot to settle his stomach. It kicked in and he was alright the next day. Very scary for sure.

I watch him closely outside since he’s so small and we have hawks and those deadly toads. I honestly don’t know what he could have gotten into, but I must have missed something. I just hope this injection works and he is back to normal tomorrow. I hate seeing him not feel well.

He probably ate something. I got home yesterday and Ellie had thrown up in her crate, took her outside and she had diarrhea. When we went back in she jumped up on the couch and was shaking, almost shivering. I covered her with a blanket and sat with her for awhile. A few hours later she was fine.

She’s on a very strict diet and is on a leash when she’s outside so we can usually keep her from eating random things. But sometimes she’ll get something past us. And just like people, sometimes they just catch a bug. Hopefully he starts feeling better

Funny how things work, I sell Equipment all over the Caribbean and South America. I can count on one hand the deals I have had in Chile.

Flew down here to meet a Customer and while I have been here two more potential Customers have emailed me and I have meetings set up for tomorrow.

Fun stuff and meeting in person trumps internet sales every time.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Saw that on Twitter. Fingers crossed he’s ok and back his self tomorrow.

lmao I love Calvin and Hobbes.
I still have all my old c&h books , give them a read over when I'm bored at the office.. total classic comic!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I went to lunch with a buddy today and this is what was on TV.

7b16d161528526317477e84c7b2f247a.jpg

This was followed up by a Cherry Pit Spitting competition.

What. The. Heck.

Long effin day.

91d04e160d0ccc782e9dc80764dbb03a.gif

What. The. Heck.

Today was ESPN “The Ocho” day. Which is strange, because the last few years they did it on 8/8

Today was ESPN “The Ocho” day. Which is strange, because the last few years they did it on 8/8

Watched dodgeball for like 2 hours last night. What is wrong with me.

Last edited:

What. The. Heck.

They had marble racing on around 5pm or so. I couldn’t stop watching. It looked so dumb at first but I couldn’t look away.

I had a blast on my trip, but here we were Thursday and I’m still trying to dig myself out from the workload that met me when I returned. The weekend needs to get here ASAP.

That is how I feel when I get caught up in an epic curling event in the Winter Olympics! That event surely can be traced back to “The Ocho”?!

It was so hot yesterday, off to the side of the third tee box, I saw a squirrel dig a hole to lay in like a dog does.

I would have watched for 2 hours if I had known about it.. I saw the highlights of the USA v Canada combeback tho

Heavy dose of shafts today for us. Heading to Aldila this morning for some fun shaft testing and then off to Nippon.

I would have watched for 2 hours if I had known about it.. I saw the highlights of the USA v Canada combeback tho

Say what? I went to bed and Canada was up 10-2??? Though there was also 4 different games so not sure if we're talking about the same one or not, but given that you're saying comeback, I'm assuming we are.

I think I’m gong to have to take a long break from
Golf. I’m slamming clubs into the ground out of frustration. I think I also Need to find a new instructor. Clearly something isn’t working since I have been getting progressively worse instead of better despite all of the lessons.

Say what? I went to bed and Canada was up 10-2??? Though there was also 4 different games so not sure if we're talking about the same one or not, but given that you're saying comeback, I'm assuming we are.
Nope same one.. pretty sure it even got to 12-2

Got an email with a coupon code for an extra 20% off sale stuff at Peter Millar. Figured I would grab a shirt for the hell of it, then went to check out and they wanted $15 to ship it.

Got an email with a coupon code for an extra 20% off sale stuff at Peter Millar. Figured I would grab a shirt for the hell of it, then went to check out and they wanted $15 to ship it.

Same thing I saw as well. $15 to ship a shirt is ridiculous in my mind.

I think I’m gong to have to take a long break from
Golf. I’m slamming clubs into the ground out of frustration. I think I also Need to find a new instructor. Clearly something isn’t working since I have been getting progressively worse instead of better despite all of the lessons.

Golf is ridiculously stupid. Last weekend I shot 84-89 in our Club Championship and was ready to take a huge break. I decided to give it another try on Tuesday morning and shot 37 in 9 holes. I went to league last night and shot my best ever 35 in 9 holes.

All I had was one swing thought that I kept in mind and that was the only difference between the weekend and now. It's such a weird game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back