The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Golf is ridiculously stupid. Last weekend I shot 84-89 in our Club Championship and was ready to take a huge break. I decided to give it another try on Tuesday morning and shot 37 in 9 holes. I went to league last night and shot my best ever 35 in 9 holes.

All I had was one swing thought that I kept in mind and that was the only difference between the weekend and now. It's such a weird game.

My entire golf swing has gone from coming from the inside too over-the-top. My instructor this year is been having me do goofy things with my hands and my group position and pushing with my tray alarm instead of pulling with my front arm. I have lost complete faith in him as an instructor. Maybe I can find somebody else that will fix me. I think part of the problem is I am just getting old and my body does not do what it was able to just a couple of years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heavy dose of shafts today for us. Heading to Aldila this morning for some fun shaft testing and then off to Nippon.

Give the guys at Nippon my regards! Also, if you see a couple Pro Regio B shafts laying around....sneak a couple into Canadan's bag for me!

I'm just gonna leave this here. No, it is not mine. It was posted on Twitter by Rick Shiels PGA.
f70a8e1ea273c0069b2a3b30031e4a90.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I'm just gonna leave this here. No, it is not mine. It was posted on Twitter by Rick Shiels PGA.
f70a8e1ea273c0069b2a3b30031e4a90.jpg

Seen that, quite the skymark, lol

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

"Where'd it go? I never saw it. Felt like I might have skied it..."

I'm sure that altered the swingweight a point or two.

Calling @jb I think I ended up with your seat!!!
ce0c5f1cc336d5c59f6d179a2eea1433.jpg

No Bueno. Very gross.

I mean it’s outrageous what I witness on airplanes sometimes.

I mean it’s outrageous what I witness on airplanes sometimes.

Its freaking terrible. Tell the guy ring worm is on line 2.

Got an email with a coupon code for an extra 20% off sale stuff at Peter Millar. Figured I would grab a shirt for the hell of it, then went to check out and they wanted $15 to ship it.

Promo code PGA, free shipping. Saved you 15 bucks.

Got an email with a coupon code for an extra 20% off sale stuff at Peter Millar. Figured I would grab a shirt for the hell of it, then went to check out and they wanted $15 to ship it.

Now give us the promo code for the 20%!

Never mind, I got it: SALE2019

the only problem is you can't stack coupons. boo.

Last edited:
Its freaking terrible. Tell the guy ring worm is on line 2.

When he threw them on the back of the seat I had enough.

My instructor came over to work with me before his next lesson. We got some things situated.

His 4 pm lesson showed up - Clayton Keller of the Arizona Coyotes. My coach has been working with him since he was about 12. The guy is not only an all star hockey player but a +.2 handicap.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My instructor came over to work with me before his next lesson. We got some things situated.

His 4 pm lesson showed up - Clayton Keller of the Arizona Coyotes. My coach has been working with him since he was about 12. The guy is not only an all star hockey player but a +.2 handicap.

But do you feel better about your instructor? Those were some pretty dark posts about your game earlier.

But do you feel better about your instructor? Those were some pretty dark posts about your game earlier.

Yes. He knew I was struggling and took time to help me. His impromptu lessons do more for me than anything else.

I think someone had a bad time at the range

ed9c797da69c13f4c9d4f9d9723027fd.jpg

Ah late flying is so much fun, going to be a long night.

Why there is 15 kids from 4-10 running around screaming is a mystery.

What's shaking THP insomniac's?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Ah late flying is so much fun, going to be a long night.

Why there is 15 kids from 4-10 running around screaming is a mystery.

What's shaking THP insomniac's?

Seven more hours of my shift tonight, so, I'll be downing the coffee.

Seven more hours of my shift tonight, so, I'll be downing the coffee.
I have a frozen coffee with a extra shot of espresso in my hand. Was hoping to maybe sleep from Santiago to Panama but with my luck at least 4 of these little s---- will be within crying range..

Totally gonna build me a lightsaber.

caf3c287ecd86d4b9ddf68284491ba2f.jpg

I will be in CA at Disneyland that same week! We can’t reserve stuff for our trip quite yet.

I have a frozen coffee with a extra shot of espresso in my hand. Was hoping to maybe sleep from Santiago to Panama but with my luck at least 4 of these little s---- will be within crying range..

That's a tough one.

That will be a good distraction when you light that sucker up on a bad guy then while he's looking at that the hardware can come out.

You may already be completely in the loop, but expect to pay out the nose for one. Had a friend do that. Said was awesome, but pricey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back