The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You may already be completely in the loop, but expect to pay out the nose for one. Had a friend do that. Said was awesome, but pricey.

Totally worth it.

Traveling for work and the past couple days and I've been pretty much stuck in the hotel as typhoon Lekima lashes Taiwan.... oh and that is on top of the 6.0 earthquake that hit yesterday and an aftershock that rattled me out of bed at 3am.... No Din Tai Fung for dinner :banghead:

I have a frozen coffee with a extra shot of espresso in my hand. Was hoping to maybe sleep from Santiago to Panama but with my luck at least 4 of these little s---- will be within crying range..

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

If you get over international waters, there's no law there.

Heading over to Huntington Beach and Anaheim today to meet with Cleveland Gold and LA Golf. Should be a fun one.

Totally gonna build me a lightsaber.

caf3c287ecd86d4b9ddf68284491ba2f.jpg

Have a blast man and let us know how it is! Can’t wait to check this out when Orlando’s opens

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Noelle just asked you guys on Twitter what you want to see from our visit today. Head over to @thpgolf and answer her and nothing is off limits. Hahahaha.

Heading over to Huntington Beach and Anaheim today to meet with Cleveland Gold and LA Golf. Should be a fun one.

Tell Oly we all said hello!!

Watching the maintenance guys trying to take a wall light off from a live circuit is good entertainment. Anyone know the number for 9-1-1?

Watching the maintenance guys trying to take a wall light off from a live circuit is good entertainment. Anyone know the number for 9-1-1?

lol one of those situations when you dial the first two numbers and just wait to push the last 1

Totally gonna build me a lightsaber.

caf3c287ecd86d4b9ddf68284491ba2f.jpg

I booked the same for our trip as well. Can’t wait.

Its always fun to be told that "you are too good of a player to not be playing".

Man I need to get more golf in.

Am I just getting older, or is this the most douche worthy golf product ever created?

Pink_in_the_stink_2_1800x.jpg

Am I just getting older, or is this the most douche worthy golf product ever created?

Pink_in_the_stink_2_1800x.jpg

Whoever wears that glove is the biggest douche nozzle that has ever existed. It's more offensive than someone who plays slow.

Golf game is back. Hit every fairway on the front 9 and didn’t lose a ball until 10.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Been up for 3.5 hours and the kids are still sleeping. If I knew they’d sleep in so long I would have went and played a round early this morning haha. I’m on my 4th cup of coffee and I’m starving! Thinking about banging some pots around or something to get them moving lol

Been up for 3.5 hours and the kids are still sleeping. If I knew they’d sleep in so long I would have went and played a round early this morning haha. I’m on my 4th cup of coffee and I’m starving! Thinking about banging some pots around or something to get them moving lol

A little simple door slam could work?

A little simple door slam could work?

Yep that could work too, I don’t know how they are even sleeping it’s a beautiful morning and the sun is shining.

Finally made it in to get my boy a putter fitting.
2e38fd682ed1cef45622246a1af4bbb6.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Stroke Lab Double Wide is in the lead.

This place is stacked. Might have to work in a full bag fitting this winter.
6aa3a776af832fbdef74bd0715909f44.jpg
e12c33a0a6e8595d4c82943502bc265c.jpg
3750191d8331bc4ec325fe6a515420cd.jpg

Oh young people, help an old guy out. Why do I not have any sound on the youtube videos?

yes the mute is off and sound on the laptop is on

Oh young people, help an old guy out. Why do I not have any sound on the youtube videos?

Any Bluetooth connections to the laptop?

Stroke Lab Double Wide is in the lead.

... and the winner is, Stroke Lab Double Wide! Now, for the fun part, club shopping!

This has happened to me a couple of times.

Sometimes you have to go into the device manager. Right click on the windows icon.

Open up the arrow for sound, video and game

Right click intel display audio

Disable

Restart and then do the same steps again with enabling it.

That has worked for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back