The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greg Kulbick;n8875838 said:
You guys could come to Valdosta in October for the Gethering/Live PD watch party....

Where I live is a CONSTANT Live PD watch party, especially with the OHP being on there in my area now hahahaha

Jman;n8875845 said:
Where I live is a CONSTANT Live PD watch party, especially with the OHP being on there in my area now hahahaha

Tulsa cops are some of my favorite on the show haha - The dude with the superhero tats is a legend.

fupresti bro, when did you become a cop in AZ?!?!?!?

hqdefault.jpg

Canadan;n8875847 said:
Tulsa cops are some of my favorite on the show haha - The dude with the superhero tats is a legend.

Trooper Russell Callicoat. The first time my wife watched with me, he asked me why he was so angry all the time.

I feel like I may be the only person who has never watched Live PD. I just never seem to catch it on TV. I may have to go hunting for it though. Is it better than Cops?

radiman;n8875897 said:
I feel like I may be the only person who has never watched Live PD. I just never seem to catch it on TV. I may have to go hunting for it though. Is it better than Cops?

It's similar but more boring. Lots of mundane cop tasks

radiman;n8875897 said:

It's awesome. I spend every episode feeling good about how easy simple life decisions come to me hahahaha

Long time no see THP. Hope everyone is well.

Canadan;n8876027 said:
what up young dude?

Not too much. Crazy month. Big changes in my life finally. How are you doing?

Early flight to Chicago today. First up is meeting UST Mamiya at noon and then off to Budget Golf. Probably should pick up some golf balls while there too, since I only have 2 sleeves and playing two rounds at Olympia Fields. Haha.

JB;n8876250 said:
Early flight to Chicago today. First up is meeting UST Mamiya at noon and then off to Budget Golf. Probably should pick up some golf balls while there too, since I only have 2 sleeves and playing two rounds at Olympia Fields. Haha.

Don’t forget the coupon code on the THP homepage!

dazeedmonds;n8876266 said:
Don’t forget the coupon code on the THP homepage!

Heck yeah. Do you think they will let me use it in person?

ah skin cancer, a spot the size of a baby aspirin was the problem. She made a cut the size of a nickel or a bit larger resulting in 18 sitches and another quality scar.
Now to heal up in two weeks to at least get a couple of rounds in with the new sticks prior to Idaho. Sure wish I had known better in my youth to take better care in the sun.

JB;n8876268 said:
Heck yeah. Do you think they will let me use it in person?

I think they might. Worst case you can order on your cell phone and just have them ship it to the nearest conference room right?

Reactions: JB
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back