I drop mine too much to go caseless. I would have a new phone every month.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

I proudly use iron covers on the course. What do you think?

I like thin cases, and I don't have to give up much protection to go with one. I have used and loved SPigen cases, but my current favorite is by Tech 21, with a claimed 12 feet of drop resistance.

I have a pop socket on my work phone, but I'm not a huge fan of them. It's a great way to tell which phone is which in my pocket, though.

I would LOVE to go caseless, but the wife won't let me anymore. she says I'm too hard on phones without a case. I mean geez... you break 5 or 6 screens and suddenly you're careless?

I get the thinest case I can find and deal with it. No Otter boxes or any other phone condominium.

Yes; my phone is its own case, so it is thicker than most, but it also has supposedly impact-resistant Sapphire Shield glass.

I'm going on 3 years without a case on my Galaxy S7. It's a little rough, but the screen has yet to crack.

After a small crack on s9+ I took the case off.

The case caused the crack and it feels better without jt.

Used my Note 9 without a case since the day I got it. Let my friend make a call because his phone died and it came back with a cracked screen. Luckily I always buy the insurance on my phones.

Definitely use a case and a screen protector. Dropped my previous phone once and the glass screen protector shattered but the phone went unharmed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had a glass screen protector on my last phone, it fell on the corner and I decided to take off the shattered screen protector. The glass protector was fine, my actual screen is what cracked.

My screen protector is currently cracked and that's with it in a case. With 3 kids there no way to go without a case!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Can’t do it. Thin case and a screen/glass protector is a must.

As a few others have said, I love the way it feels without the case but I don’t trust myself or kids not to drop it. Although my daughter dropped my wife’s while at Disney and the case didn’t help one bit as her screen shattered into a million pieces. So I may as well go without..

I loved my iPhone X without a case...up until I dropped it and the glass back spiderwebbed. Screen was okay, but shards of glass started falling off. Now I just bite the bullet and put as thin a case as I can find on it.

Whether you use Android or iPhone or even something else, could you go without a case?

I love the feel of it that way and with the THP Pop Socket the safety feels like it would be there, but with travel I am honestly not sure it’s a good idea.

My I.T department would tell you that it’s a horrible idea as I am on my 12th phone in 6 years.

Too slick without for me. Slim case and good to go.

No case on my s9 for a year , don't think I could go back to using one now...but it's also a work phone so eh.

No case on my work iPhone 8. But then it ain’t my phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could not go without a case. I toss it around too much and it would be in shambles with protection.

As much as I joke, I've used Speck cases for a long time and love them. Wife has validated their effectiveness on multiple occasions.

Speck or Spigen has been my case of choice for thin and still offer protection.

I would love to now use a case, but I’m constantly throwing my phone around ( desk, car console, etc) and I need a case

New phones are too slick, I just can't do it. I upped to the galaxy S10+ and had to wait 2 days for my case to arrive and was sweating bullets.

Oh no. Case all the way. Screen protector too. I’ve broken three screen protectors on this phone alone.

Naked Phone

Nope, slips out of my hands way too easily without a case. I also tend to drop it every now and then for various reasons, and it’s just not worth the risk

Speck or Spigen has been my case of choice for thin and still offer protection.

I would love to now use a case, but I’m constantly throwing my phone around ( desk, car console, etc) and I need a case

I got a spigen because I remembered seeing someone on here comment about them, and I have loved it. Really thin but surprisingly protective. I’ve dropped it face down on concrete on accident getting out of my car before and nothing happened.

Back