I personally don't like using a case. I have only just started using one with my latest phone and will probably ditch it too.

I drop my phone too much to go without a case.. but the Galaxy phones I think have the gorilla glass so it's just secondary protection

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Not for me, I’ve got to have the added protection

I use head covers therefore I use a case...duh!

Before all the phones went to glass on the back and edgeless front bezels I never used a case. Now there is no way.

Whether you use Android or iPhone or even something else, could you go without a case?

I love the feel of it that way and with the THP Pop Socket the safety feels like it would be there, but with travel I am honestly not sure it’s a good idea.

I guess that approach would save the cost of a replacement case after dropping one’s phone in the toilet

As for me, I’m a serial phone abuser. Can’t tell how many times my case has saved me from the hassle of repairing or replacing.

I've never so much as chipped even a screen protector on a phone so I probably could do it easily. With the cost of even the cheapest Iphone X combined with it being more glass and less bezel I just don't want to have to worry or think about my phone constantly in everything I do.

That being said, I HATE bulky cases. You couldn't pay me to use an Otterbox or similar. Tech 21 cases and a screen protector have worked wonderful for me for years. They are about as minimal as you can get and they work.

I've taken it off a few times while sitting and charging. Its seem so slick there is no way I'd trust myself without a case especially considering I've dropped mine more than a few times

Speck or Spigen has been my case of choice for thin and still offer protection.

I would love to now use a case, but I’m constantly throwing my phone around ( desk, car console, etc) and I need a case

Speck is my current choice as well. Thin but great protection. We have gone through a lot of cases over the years with five in our family and my wife and two teenage daughters must buy a new case every couple months. They treat cases sort of like clothing accessories, lol.

My son will often keep his phone naked but now that he’s 21 he used a cases that carries his driver’s license and a debit card.

I went a few months of my Galaxy S8 without a case because I had a portfolio case that was really annoying... But then I cracked the back glass, so to prevent further damage, I got a new case. Spigen has never let me down.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Into clumsy by nature. Add a kid into the equation and caseless is not an option. Phone looks way better naked though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back when the bezels weren't so close to the edge and the back wasn't glass, a case wasn't that important. Now, with them almost all glass and costing $750+, got to have a case. For my XR, I put on a Mous Limitless 2.0 and love it. Course when your hands are like mini bear paws, sometimes a case is needed to just make the phone feel big enough to hold.

I've got a very thin cover on mine, that has a magnet on the back, but that's it. Could I go with out one, ya, but I don't think I would anymore.

Cases. And a parachute. I’m a big dumb idiot and drop it pretty much daily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not one to drop my phone very often, but when I do, I'm glad it's in a case. Last month my wife decided to go sans case for a bit. I noticed it was back in the case this past week, and took a look and sure enough ... right corner was all cracked. Fortunately it didn't shatter completely. Would have been the third replacement in 18 months for her.

I guess that approach would save the cost of a replacement case after dropping one’s phone in the toilet

Waterproof case, John.

i always use an Otterbox or Lifeproof case on mine...its just not worth the risk

As much as I like a phone with no case, I always have one on. It’s usually a case that’s on the thinner side though

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Case 100% the time for me, I've been known to drop my phone quite often and luckily no issues yet.

Always had a case as the phone is too slippery without and I am clumsy

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

I've always used a case and still have managed to drop and shatter the glass on my last two phones. I found a new case that I'm using on my iPhone XR. Agree with @djt311 that the new iPones are really slippery without a case. My new case is by Pitaka and is made of Aramid and TPC. It's extremely light even in the MagCase Pro version. That and a tempered glass overlay and I'm pretty comfortable that this phone is well protected.

https://www.ipitaka.com/products/magcase-pro-for-iphone-xs?variant=13181179002950

Never had a case on any phone and never had a problem - there has been the odd occasion when it has fallen out of my work shirt pocket or out of my trouser pocket when getting in or out of my car but I have nevet had a phone even crack

Maybe I am not as careless as some people in here?

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

I have a case on mine and need a new one since the volumne buttons have fallen off. I have seen each of my kids break theirs and fixing them is a pain.

Back