JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Whether you use Android or iPhone or even something else, could you go without a case?

I love the feel of it that way and with the THP Pop Socket the safety feels like it would be there, but with travel I am honestly not sure it’s a good idea.

I don't trust myself. I need a case to protect it from my clumsiness.

I go caseless. I've had my S9 for a year now and it's beat to crap, but I like it that way.

Love the look and feel without a case but between me and my kids, a case is a necessity

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did this for a year or two, until I dropped my phone and had to use AppleCare. I went back to a smaller phone, so I don't mind having a case on it now.

I've had an otter box since the day I bought my iphone. Never a cracked screen or broken phone and it has seen a lot of abuse!

I've tried a dbrand skin for some grip. But in the end I just don't trust myself.

• Admin
I did this for a year or two, until I dropped my phone and had to use AppleCare. I went back to a smaller phone, so I don't mind having a case on it now.

I use smaller also. I also order the thinnest case possible.

With the price of phones these days, I just can’t do it. I tend to use a more minimalist case, but it still adds bulk. I love the feel of the phone “naked” but it also gives me anxiety.

I use smaller also. I also order the thinnest case possible.

When I was using the 8+, the difference between no case and with a case was astounding. With the XS, it's not as big. I LOVED the big phone without a case. with a popsocket and a screen protector, that might be a good enough hedge - less likely to drop it with the popsocket, and protection on the screen side.

Nope, I'm a bit reckless. I love the look and feel, but not worth the risk.

No I drop mine too much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I could not do it i try to be careful but i always end up dropping it.

I prefer to go naked. However, since I'm basically leasing my phone (and can upgrade once a month if I wanted), I have to keep my phone in good shape to turn them back in.

I have used otterbox, speck or case-mate cases on all of my phones.

I found a very thin clear Case-Mate case that protects my phone really well. It has a little thicker corners to protect from drops.

Nope I use a Spigen case and it is the thinnest case I have found and feels good.

No way. I've accidentally dropped it too many times to gamble.

I just use a cheap thin silicone case, mainly to keep it from sliding around.

Nope, always need a case. The ONE day I went without a case I shattered the back of the phone (iphone 4 when they were glass). Now I always have a case and the tempered glass.

I drop phones too much. I've already replaced the screen on this one. I use a case+a glass screen protector. Besides, my phone (Samsung Galaxy S8) is way too slick to go naked.

I went naked for 2 years with my S5 a few years back, but I eventually shattered the screen when it fell off my desk. Not a long fall, but it must have hit the corner just right.

Back