Ask Nate Anything II

Nate

My Friends Call Me Big Time
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I've got 45 minutes till happy hour starts!

Anything goes, from the Grandaddy mud stomping we took, to why JB hates me, to golf, to my lack of a HOF tag, to past events, to Texas, to clubs, to weather, to relatioinship advise, to travel, to getting along w/ inlaws, to food, to scoop on other THP'ers, to anything regarding life.

I am here from now till 3pm central time. I am not charging for this advise, 45 minutes only! I am here for you.

Who wants to start?

How much hair product do you go through in 1 week?

Packers / Cowboys on 10/6.

What's our itinerary look like, and how much will it cost me?

Anything goes, from the Grandaddy mud stomping we took, to why JB hates me, to golf, to my lack of a HOF tag, to past events, to Texas, to clubs, to weather, to relatioinship advise, to travel, to getting along w/ inlaws, to food, to scoop on other THP'ers, to anything regarding life.

I am here from now till 3pm central time. I am not charging for this advise, 45 minutes only! I am here for you.

Who wants to start?

Can you deliver an extra set of clothes to JB? He is stuck at DFW and his suitcase is on its way to Tampa.

Who wants to start?

I'll bite on...why does JB hate you?!

Why does Dallas suck so bad?

I'm good, no therapy session needed today, but thanks for the offer. Can I get a rain-check though, I might need it tomorrow when the 2019 Ben Hogan Experience winners are announced if I don't get in.

Best BBQ in and out of Texas

Man, tough tough question because there are so many now around the State. I think w/ the whole Paleo diet around the county, the internet with all the tips and how to do's, there are some solid choices. Here's one for those driving through Lubbock (lost I'm sure) but have to try: Evie Mae's. Wonderful

Hi Nate, long time listener, first time caller.

Will Spieth win a major this year?

How much hair product do you go through in 1 week?

I use the Crew medium hold spray gel and can usually get away with 7-8 sprays a day. Last a good month or 2. Solid stuff.

Ask Nate Anything II

When are you coming up to MA for some golf?

Need to see that Big Time swing in person.

Will you reclaim your best ball Texas Championship this year?

Best course you’ve played

I use the Crew medium hold spray gel and can usually get away with 7-8 sprays a day. Last a good month or 2. Solid stuff.

Thanks, its a good look.

Packers / Cowboys on 10/6.

What's our itinerary look like, and how much will it cost me?

Well, your hotel is taken care of. :D I think the cost of the ticket will depend on how bad the Cowgirls record is by then!

Why the hell are golf clubs so expensive, and why do I not have any money for them?

Can you deliver an extra set of clothes to JB? He is stuck at DFW and his suitcase is on its way to Tampa.

Hotel soap, water and a good sink will get his current clothes a fresh lease on life!!

What's it like being "Big Time"? Is it something that can be turned on and off, or is it more like a state of mind?

I'll bite on...why does JB hate you?!

This was a running joke between JB and I a few years back (at least I think it was a joke). I would always comment about how we never played golf together in the past. It just kind of kept going for awhile during the Morgan Cup years and finally in the Grandaddy. So it was always my running ender with JB, "Well, it' doesn't matter cause you hate me anyways" sort of thing.

Morgan Cup 2020 is this where you beat Canadan in singles and win your first HOF tag?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm good, no therapy session needed today, but thanks for the offer. Can I get a rain-check though, I might need it tomorrow when the 2019 Ben Hogan Experience winners are announced if I don't get in.

Tommy Boy quote upcoming: "No quarantee on the box!!!"

Hi Nate, long time listener, first time caller.

Will Spieth win a major this year?

Hi Mike, thanks for posting.

Jordan needs a lot of things right now. So I'll say No. Let's get him to a Sunday finish first before we start talking about #4.

When are you coming up to MA for some golf?

Need to see that Big Time swing in person.

Will you reclaim your best ball Texas Championship this year?

Best course you’ve played

When are you coming up to MA for some golf? That's WAY up there!!! These darn kiddos are getting bigger, in more activities and require so much more attention!!! So I guess, I don't know?

Need to see that Big Time swing in person. I know, right!

Will you reclaim your best ball Texas Championship this year? This is high on the radar to accomplish this year. Nobody puts Baby in a corner!!!

Best course you’ve played. Ever? Man......that's a tough one. Erin Hills was awesome. Cricket Club in Philly was awesome. Sahlee in Seattle was really awesome. Maybe one of those!

Back