Ask Nate Anything II

Hi Big Time! From your perspective why did we get curb-stomped at the Grandaddy?

Why the hell are golf clubs so expensive, and why do I not have any money for them?

They began using unicorn DNA in them a few years ago but refuse to tell anyone about that. It's expensive to get. I have heard that they are trying to get Tiger's blood which may help bring the cost of clubs down in the near future. I will keep you posted.

As for the $$$ part, you knew what you were getting into once you picked up that first club. Go make some!!!

Would you rather fight a Jordan Spieth sized duck, or a hundred duck sized Jordan Spieth’s?

What's it like being "Big Time"? Is it something that can be turned on and off, or is it more like a state of mind?

First of all, I never came up with that. Well, I guess my actions early on did so maybe I am at fault. I learned to stop saying no and making excuses to attend events and finally dove head first into this thing called THP. One of the best decisions I ever made. Thanks to JB and some other staffers at the time for giving me the push.............and thus the Big Time name. LOL.

Have you considered purchasing the P7TW blade irons?

Morgan Cup 2020 is this where you beat Canadan in singles and win your first HOF tag?

Funny story with Dan and I and our first meeting. It was at the Morgan Cup and we played a practice round together when I arrived. Dan had been hearing all this stuff about me and wanted to put me to the test right off the bat. We get through 9 holes at True Blue and I'm -3 and Dan is like E. Dan is looking at me going, "who the heck are you??!!" LOL. Was a great round we got to play together.

Dang it, One of the threads I look forward to and I might have missed it.

Why doesn't broccoli come in a can?
Do astronauts change their clocks when they move over different time zones in space?

Would you rather fight a Jordan Spieth sized duck, or a hundred duck sized Jordan Spieth’s?

Do I have to play either one in golf? If so, give me JS sized duck, I could take 'em. If not, give me the 100 duck sized JS's and I'll just use my Bruce Lee knowledge of "the kick" to take care of them all.

What's the best time to visit Dallas for a golf (I mean business) meeting? March is no bueno.

Thanks for sharing your knowledge with us.

Have you considered purchasing the P7TW blade irons?

No....I like playing golf much better. Now, if I had 2K to blow for no other reason but to own them.....yes. But this is the real world and I have 3 girls to put through college now.

Dang it, One of the threads I look forward to and I might have missed it.

Why doesn't broccoli come in a can?
Do astronauts change their clocks when they move over different time zones in space?

Broccoli is best served crispy. Technology has not caught up to the can yet.

I'll ask you this which may help answer your question: Do clocks even work in space?

What's the best time to visit Dallas for a golf (I mean business) meeting? March is no bueno.

Follow-up question. How does a mongoose beat a cobra?

No you can just say we didn't make enough putts.....

I’ll take that answer off the air

We weren't prepared. We took the Rocky III training approach before he fought Mr. T when in reality we should have taken the Rocky IV approach and gone to Russia for 3 months to train before arriving.

If I submit my question at 3:01 PM, will it get answered?

Last week of September into the first 2-3 weeks in October. October may be the best month out of the year in Dallas. Historically speaking of course.

Follow-up question. How does a mongoose beat a cobra?

Mongoose gives 2 shi$s about most everything in it's life. Take that approach and you too can beat a cobra.

My wife and I can't decide if we want another child...your thoughts?

Think I've caught up. 4 minutes left for anyone.

What’s the best way to wax an RV?

My wife and I can't decide if we want another child...your thoughts?

I love kids. So if you have the means and the will power (if you know what I mean) then for sure! I will say that I was cheated out of months of the trying part (Fertile Myrtle)

Back