Ask Nate Anything II

3:00 boys! Happy Hour begins and the wife is waiting for me NOW! Enjoyed it once again.

Talk to you all soon!!

Contract Labor. Best to have someone else do that.

Good answer.

Follow up if you’re still answering. How come no one will make a decent small pickup with a Diesel engine and sell it in the US?

This thread is CLASSIC!!

first time long time. my calf game is pretty weak. would love some tips on getting some sweet nate-sizes calves. i’ll hang up and listen. thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

first time long time. my calf game is pretty weak. would love some tips on getting some sweet nate-sizes calves. i’ll hang up and listen. thanks!

That involves doing leg day, which is the worst of the workout days. If you have to resort to doing leg day, make sure it is good enough to last you the rest of the year

That involves doing leg day, which is the worst of the workout days. If you have to resort to doing leg day, make sure it is good enough to last you the rest of the year

you lost me at workout.

Sunk in a ditch... I had so many questions! "Give me the usual" no more brotha. Great thread.

Good answer.

Follow up if you’re still answering. How come no one will make a decent small pickup with a Diesel engine and sell it in the US?

Isn't the Colorado coming with a diesel this year.

Good answer.

Ford F-150 should have a diesel in 2020

Back