Father’s Day 2019 gifts

Snickerdog

Team THP 2019 Grandaddy Alumni
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Thought I would get it started since we did our Father’s Day tonight since the stepson will be at his fathers.
Wife and the boy got me a gift certificate and two dozen of the CS Suits balls.
f7c5601ccc6c7a4fbd1e30f85afd627b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice!!!

I wish I'd get any Father's Day gift....

Nice!!!

Best part was my wife said that DSG had a sign marked 2/$70 on the display, someone had put the sign on the wrong display and they honored it, so she saved quite a bit on the 2 dozen.

Nice!!!

I hear you man! I’m working 15 hours on Father’s Day so I can have the joy of coaching baseball games that we won’t play due to rain outs tomorrow.

I’d have it no other way, but I’ll be a bit upset if we get rained out tomorrow.

Regardless the only gift I’ll get is the best one. Being dad to three great kids.

My dad will be getting his Xmas, bday, and Father’s Day gift all in one the following Saturday. I’m taking him to an Indians game and the surprise is he’ll get to be an honorary member of the grounds crew and will get to go out and “steal 2nd” when they swap out the base in the middle of the 5th-then he gets to keep the base.

I hope my kids take notes on that, that’s a gift! A once in a lifetime experience. It’s kind of the baseball version of a THP event, and he’ll be glad he doesn’t have to fend off a 90 mph slider...:)

I hear you man! I’m working 15 hours on Father’s Day so I can have the joy of coaching baseball games that we won’t play due to rain outs tomorrow.

I’d have it no other way, but I’ll be a bit upset if we get rained out tomorrow.

Regardless the only gift I’ll get is the best one. Being dad to three great kids.

My dad will be getting his Xmas, bday, and Father’s Day gift all in one the following Saturday. I’m taking him to an Indians game and the surprise is he’ll get to be an honorary member of the grounds crew and will get to go out and “steal 2nd” when they swap out the base in the middle of the 5th-then he gets to keep the base.

I hope my kids take notes on that, that’s a gift! A once in a lifetime experience. It’s kind of the baseball version of a THP event, and he’ll be glad he doesn’t have to fend off a 90 mph slider...:)

Have a great day out with your dad! What a great opportunity. Hopefully the Indians can put it all together on that day. Go Tribe!

Expecting dad here, so last Father's day without a little one! Baby G will arrive just in time for turkey day! Wife bought me a round at the local course!

Enjoy gentleman!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

My youngest daughter came to visit for a few days, so spending time with her was "gift" enough. The fact that she brought 12 wonderful cigars for me was a true bonus! I never want or expect anything for Fathers Day, and whenever asked I tell my kids to save their money and simply call or give me a hug!

My youngest daughter came to visit for a few days, so spending time with her was "gift" enough. The fact that she brought 12 wonderful cigars for me was a true bonus! I never want or expect anything for Fathers Day, and whenever asked I tell my kids to save their money and simply call or give me a hug!

Yep those are the best gifts IMO.

Happy Father’s Day

My gift is watching the trio solo all weekend long while the Doc is on call! Hahaha

I did get to buy my own Father’s Day gift though, so that’s a win.

My gift is a 4.30 start at work. Don’t normally work weekends, and never start this early

About to go play 18 with the pops. Brisket on the smoker for later.
Wife said trip to idaho for thp is my fathers day present, more than ok with that.

Side thought, a father/son(or daughter) thp event would be cool.

Wife got me a Callaway boonie hat for the summer months!
4dff662f7993238e10b446ba0ec78ee0.jpg

Crew surprised me and got me a Gshock watch and a card that made me cry.

Happy Fathers Day!!

Got a gift card to BW3 and a pair of UA shorts and some of my favorite candy, Caramel Creams! Didn't want or need anything, just to be remembered is the greatest gift I could have received.

Father’s Day 2019 gifts

My kiddos know me!

2fa958eaeb8baec9f072c7843254f311.jpg

Enjoy the day Dads!

My daughter gave me a beautiful leather bound golf journal for stats. My boy is taking me to Talladega for the race in October.

JM

The wife and kids addd some Stance socks and boxers to the collection.

Rockies game with son.
IMG_20190616_134259.jpg

Kids got me $50 gift card to Top Golf

I had a great Father’s Day. Re-gripped putter and headed to the movie in a few.
3f8f560b314ed665aa1e72818db0053b.jpg
d9f1b045d5ba803204d2dded2fc1516e.jpg

Late surprise from my girls. I love it, misspellings and all!

b4da59643dd0d4fbb88c9ec79b68c6ce.jpg

7897930093de447dc6caef5f06e3ddcc.jpg

Choose Fanta so you can sing the song. Wanna Fanta

When we were at Sams buying it, that song was in my head lol

Back