Father’s Day 2019 gifts

My youngest stepson took me and his mother out to lunch yesterday. The oldest stepson got me a shirt from Norte Dame where he graduated from and where the US Senior Open is being held this year. Apparently has the logo over the left breast. He is dropping it off tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ended up with a cordless jigsaw and an Anthony Bourdain graphic novel to add to the Get Jiro I was given a couple years ago.

An extra gift was the kiddo napping for 3 hours so I worked on the mower and reserved the lawn!

I got 3 handcrafted Fathers day "best dad" ribbons from my 3 little ones. Sometimes the best gifts dont cost any $, and they bring such joy!

I got an awesome handmade card from the kids, a bag full of some of my favorite snacks and some kind of massaging stick that looks like a combination of the magical staff from the movie Moana and an adult toy. I think that might get returned...

I got a homemade card, 2 rounds of glow in the dark putt-putt, and BBQ. Great day and was even able to surprise my dad for Father's Day for the first time in 10 years. Also got to spend time with the in-laws and they kept 2 of the 3 kids for the night.

Got a 2 pack of Footjoy WeatherSof gloves, a Ben Hogan Tri-Fold towel, a gift card and some edible goodies. Great day even though I spent half of it doing much needed yard work.

My wife got me a SunJoe SPX3000 Power Washer and several attachments for my Fathers Day present. And I got to use it yesterday to clean the carport concrete. Yay me? Hahaha

My kids made me cards and filled out one of those "What do you know about your dad?" questionnaires. According to my oldest, I'm 56, weigh 68 pounds, and the phrase I tell him the most is "Put on your shoes." Sounds about right.

My son made me a card, the wife made breakfast and dinner, and my son picked out 2 pairs of dress socks for me. Awesome day.

Little late here, but I scored a gift card to Grand Bear that should cover a couple rounds there soon.

Back