Parrot

Down to the banana republics . . .
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I saw this show early this morning when I couldn’t sleep. It was in the Hulu Live home screen.

It’s beyond stupid but Odyssey has some good product placement.

Riggle is great and the course would be a lot of fun to play

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

It is a fun summer show. My son and I enjoyed watching it the other day. It is like “Wipeout” with golf clubs. We enjoy mindless entertainment in the summer months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's Extreme Elimination Challenge without the japanese overdubbing.

Its fun, Riggle is great.

I enjoyed it. Thought Riggle and Tessatore were funny.

Odyssey has the right now but I saw a post for Noelle from Cleveland saying they had it originally but politics got involved.

I enjoyed it.

It looks like there aren’t any golf people running it, and I don’t think that’s a bad thing at all.

Was this on tonight? I have to find this on demand hopefully

Brings attention to golf and helps that Steph curry is involved.

Was this on tonight? I have to find this on demand hopefully

A replay is on tonight I believe.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Watched it yesterday with the kids, gonna be a fun show to share as a family.

Saw the replay. My 7 and 4 year old enjoyed it.

Watched it last night and had several goods laughs.

I watched it and thought they had some funny spots, but I need more windmill scenes of people getting smashed off the course and the women trying to get up the water mountain, with less of seeing someone just putting a straight shot like the eventual winner. I don't think the show has much of a chance to be on TV long term or back next summer unless they make a bunch of changes. Don't need the whole S. Curry flying in and hitting shots. The holes need to be more fun challenging.

Fun. Looked up how to audition and if it comes back next year I am auditioning. Lol

He doesn't know which episode it'll be, but a guy I went to HS with is supposed to be on. I don't watch much TV, but I'll probably check it out then.

I watched it - definitely entertaining.

Steph curry seemed awkward at times but Ill watch it if I come across it.

Also, one of the contestants was using a Nubbins putter which brought me back :)

That was hilarious. I don’t know if I’ll watch all of them, but it was good at least once.

I think the Steph Curry stuff was the worst part but I really enjoyed the show. It was good, mindless entertainment that I could enjoy with the family.

Holey Moley is like watching a scene from Airplane. Just so silly you can’t help but laugh. So much fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watched last night with my son. He was cracking up the whole time. It's silly entertainment, enjoyable but after 2 seasons it will probably become redundant.

Back