Happy 4th of July

By issuing the Declaration of Independence, adopted by the Continental Congress on July 4, 1776, the 13 American colonies severed their political connections to Great Britain. The Declaration summarized the colonists’ motivations for seeking independence.

Happy 4th of July!!

a82dd3d122c52aa264cb5a356eda11c3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy 4th everyone!

Happy 4th to all! Be safe and enjoy your weekend! Looking forward to the BBQ thread for those looking for an audience!

Have a safe and happy 4th of July everyone. Enjoy your time off and I hope all of you get to go play!

Best Side Dish?

Best Side Dish?

What is the best side dish for a cookout

Happy 4th everyone! Be safe!

Happy Independence Day everyone!!!

Happy 4th of July to everyone south of the boarder.

Ruin a four-day weekend in three words:

You have duty.

I'm holding the work phone for today, so no booze and no golf for me. Thank God I'm in a brigade full of cyber-nerds, so the shenanigans should be minimal.

Ruin a four-day weekend in three words:

You have duty.

I'm holding the work phone for today, so no booze and no golf for me. Thank God I'm in a brigade full of cyber-nerds, so the shenanigans should be minimal.

If there’s minimal shenanigans, I’d gamble and go play golf lol

Happy 4th of July to our American Cousins south of the 49th :) Enjoy the weekend!

Happy 4th July to all Americans from the Brits...…..

Happy 4th everyone!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

c0a290b830b6df83e22e072437d5c0e2.jpg

Happy 4th y’all!!!

Happy 4th of July to everyone south of the boarder.

Thanks!

I have to admit, I had to look closer at this one, thought it might have been an announcement from the Governor of California!

Happy 4th my American friends

Happy 4th everyone! Yard work is done - let the fun begin!

Happy Independence Day, y'all.

Our happy 4th, started with a 6.6 earthquake at 10:02 am. It was centered 100 miles away, but we still felt it in the Los Angeles suburbs.

Happy Forth to all and esp. for the men and women who died so we can raise a beer and toast them in freedom!!!!!

Back