Amazon Prime Day 2019

Dang, wish I knew about that. Want to get one for my 4 year old. That or a Samsung tablet, we use all Android devices but my daughter has an iPad and works well with it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
The Amazon fire Kindle for kids is on sale tomorrow. Was $100 I think on sale for $60. Perfect for kids.

Anybody looking for anything or find anything? It kicks off tomorrow morning.

I am just looking to get through the week. Jacqui and I both work at an FC near the house. Lots of overtime this week.

I am hoping to get a BL Flip 4 bluetooth speaker. That's about it. It's normally about 75 bucks and if I can find it for 60 or so I will probably get one.

The Amazon fire Kindle for kids is on sale tomorrow. Was $100 I think on sale for $60. Perfect for kids.
Ya...trying to get away from the "kids" version of anything. We got a Samsung tablet built for kids but it doesn't have enough memory to run the "kids" program as well as do well with the extras like his Netflix shows and stuff he watches offline when we travel. All the games and stuff it pushes take up a lot of space.

My daughter's iPad lasts for days on battery and works well, pains me to admit.

I'd like a new Amazon fire TV. I don't want the stock and I'm not a big fan of the cube. The dongle is a great device imo.

The Bstone guys got one in their backpack this weekend. Im not a user on the course, but user in the house.

I have a few around the house and garage, Like you, i do not think they belong on the course.....

Thinking about grabbing a Ring 2 doorbell for $139, comes with free Echo dot. Not a fan of adding listening devices to my house but the doorbell I do need.

Picked up an Instant Pot and a golf umbrella so far. Might grab a FireTV stick as well. Not many great golf deals from what I saw.

Thinking about grabbing a Ring 2 doorbell for $139, comes with free Echo dot. Not a fan of adding listening devices to my house but the doorbell I do need.
Just be wary depending on the street traffic in front of your house (depending on the mount).

The only thing I don't like about our Ring 2 is the amount of street traffic it picks up on motion even thought the motion setting is set to the lowest at like 5 feet. Surprisingly still picks up a lot of stuff so get lots of motion alerts during the day at times.

Other than that we do really like it. I work from home and went solicitors come by I can easily pick up and brush them away from my office upstairs.

Love our Ring items. We have the doorbell and one spotlight camera.

For the first time I am actually pretty excited about this, usually leave the amazon shopping to the Mrs, but today/tomorrow might change!

Outside of kids toys and new baby items. Won't be doing much shopping....however I'll have my eyes glued for golf deals all day.

Just ordered a new Ipad and Ring doorbell.

A kindle for my youngest. He keeps wanting to snag his brothers and that rarely flies.

My oldest son has an idea that he wants to be a YouTube star, so I grabbed him a Polaroid Cube for $29. Not the quality of a GoPro, but a lot cheaper if he ruins it.

I grabbed a Garmin Vivoactive fitness watch for tracking my workouts and also has Golf GPS functionality for $145, normally around $200.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Also got a counter top ice machine for our camper, wife likes her margaritas and I'm sick of buying bags at $2.50 a piece.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

They had a Fire Stick and Echo Dot (3rd gen) that was evidently a bundle for only $13. People were saying that it was some sort of glitch and now it looks like it has been taken down.

Back