Amazon Prime Day 2019

I'm looking for a some new headphones. And good golf deals. I saw the Bridgestone XS for $38/dz.

I ordered one of the Fire HD 8 kids edition for our son. Now maybe he'll stop fighting with his sister about playing on hers.

Can you watch movies on apps and such on the Kindle?
The kids one has some limits on it since my youngest is only 6 we only let her use it for some games.. education stuff etc don't let her spend enough time on it nonstop for movies etc

I'm looking for a some new headphones. And good golf deals. I saw the Bridgestone XS for $38/dz.

Hit prime day home page then search for Beats headphones. They have some great deals right now.

Not sure why but I bough an electric toothbrush. I’ve been wanting one so figured now was the time to jump in.

I have an Apple Watch in the cart just browsing to see if it’s cheaper anywhere else right now to make sure I’m getting the deal I think I am.

Hit prime day home page then search for Beats headphones. They have some great deals right now.

Not sure why but I bough an electric toothbrush. I’ve been wanting one so figured now was the time to jump in.

I have an Apple Watch in the cart just browsing to see if it’s cheaper anywhere else right now to make sure I’m getting the deal I think I am.

Let me know what you find re: Apple Watch. Depending on the price I might jump on one instead of eternal pondering the tic watch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw an Apple Watch 4 with the gold aluminium case for $329. Seems like a good deal, if you can live with the color. BTW, if you get one and can figure out Arccos with it, let me know. I've about lost my mind trying to get the watch app to work for an entire round and can't.

I picked up 2 dozen Tour B RXs for $28.80/dz.

Let me know what you find re: Apple Watch. Depending on the price I might jump on one instead of eternal pondering the tic watch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the Series 3 but at a steal. Comparing to the Series 4 the only difference is some of the health stuff which I dont care about. I think I am going this route unless I find a Series 4 cheaper than the $359 as currently listed

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07K387Y7K/ref=fs_a_w_3?th=1

The Amazon fire Kindle for kids is on sale tomorrow. Was $100 I think on sale for $60. Perfect for kids.

Their charging ports are not very durable. We've had to replace 2 of the 4 within a year of purchase, and a third one is getting flaky. One of the refurbished replacements they sent in April won't charge anymore now, either.

Game-changer. Since our dentist recommended Sonicare brushes, our teeth have never been healthier. I was very skeptical at first but will never go back to a manual brush.

Game-changer. Since our dentist recommended Sonicare brushes, our teeth have never been healthier. I was very skeptical at first but will never go back to a manual brush.

same here. Great decision as I used to brush too hard. Now I just let the thing do it's work and feel super fresh in the mouth afterwards.

Their charging ports are not very durable. We've had to replace 2 of the 4 within a year of purchase, and a third one is getting flaky. One of the refurbished replacements they sent in April won't charge anymore now, either.

Our biggest issue with our son's. The charging ports smh.

Bought a new air vent phone holder for my car and a foaming attachment for washing my car.

Bought a new air vent phone holder for my car and a foaming attachment for washing my car.

Oh you just gave me an idea. Check for pop socket holders.

Our biggest issue with our son's. The charging ports smh.

Yeah we have been through 3 and the charging port is not great. Overall my kids have enjoyed them, but my wife and I are not upset that they will be moving to iPads this year.

Recommendations on what model works the best. I was looking at one also after coming back from the dentist after having my teeth cleaned.

I have heard that Series4 has had some pretty significant battery life issues as well. Love my 3.

Only battery issue I have had is when using the Arccos App during golf. Other then that no issues with the battery. Lasts all day and I charge at night.

Only battery issue I have had is when using the Arccos App during golf. Other then that no issues with the battery. Lasts all day and I charge at night.

I can get nearly three days out of my Series 3 most of the time.

We picked up a pair of wireless earbuds and a Sous Vide Cooker with Bluetooth.

That's part of the problem with the watch and Arccos app. I've stopped using Arccos app.

Otherwise, battery life is fine. I charge it in the evening when I get home from the office and don't have to worry about it.

I can get nearly three days out of my Series 3 most of the time.

I can get almost 2 days out of my Series 4 but my usage of it is pretty basic. I'd have the 3 but my wife insisted that I needed the heart related functions on the 4.

Yeah we have been through 3 and the charging port is not great. Overall my kids have enjoyed them, but my wife and I are not upset that they will be moving to iPads this year.

We are moving to an Ipad also so that it is consistent to what he will be using in school. They are on Ipad and Chromebooks, this is kindergarten smh

Recommendations on what model works the best. I was looking at one also after coming back from the dentist after having my teeth cleaned.

We've used only the basic ones (single speed; 2 Series, I think; mine is model HX6250) and the kids versions. Both have been very effective, according to our dental hygienist. I can't speak to the variable speeds or higher end models. As good as the basic ones have been, I can't see spending $200+ on a tooth brush or needing one that syncs to my phone (really?).

Back