Amazon Prime Day 2019

I was considering the ring doorbell but these cameras are essentially the same thing.. we don't get much front door traffic and I would need to invest in cameras for the rest of the house anyways..

Anyone happen to use these and can provide thoughts and review?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I have a Blink XT above my garage door now. Only thing I didn't like is that I can't put it on a timer - at least not yet until they update their software.

Otherwise - for the money it does the job. I got it mainly to see all the deer that travel though my yard and keep an eye on the mailman who likes to toss my packages because he's too lazy to bend over. If you're in a high traffic area though you'll be replacing batteries quite often, but you can adjust the sensitivity and area it records fairly easy.

I have a Blink XT above my garage door now. Only thing I didn't like is that I can't put it on a timer - at least not yet until they update their software.

Otherwise - for the money it does the job. I got it mainly to see all the deer that travel though my yard and keep an eye on the mailman who likes to toss my packages because he's too lazy to bend over. If you're in a high traffic area though you'll be replacing batteries quite often, but you can adjust the sensitivity and area it records fairly easy.
Thanks for the info. I ended up just getting the ring alarm system.. can do cameras down the line/next prime day

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Prime members can get some cash back for purchases today. Details are here.

Found some wireless earbuds to try out while I'm running. Up to 8 miles this week for the long run so I think its time to listen to music to keep me motivated lol.

What else do I need.....any thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am kicking myself for not pulling the trigger on the Traeger yesterday. Stopped by my buddies house and he was smoking something on his. Smelled so good...

Trying decide if I should order Sonos Playbar and sub with the prime day discount

Prime members can get some cash back for purchases today. Details are here.
Glad I saw this. Cancelled my order for 2 Ring security cameras and reordered. Also got a corded drill but it was a regular price item.

I was told by Mrs Chef that Amazon was off limits to me..............i obliged

175 million items sold during the 48 hour amazon prime days, up from 100 million (over 36 hours) last year.

Crazy

Back