Amazon Prime Day 2019

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Anybody looking for anything or find anything? It kicks off tomorrow morning.

Looking for a new vacuum...lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m sure I’ll find a way to spend the $10 I got from Whole Foods, but not actively looking for anything. Maybe a Bluetooth speaker for golf.

Will probably just grab a Fire Stick for my daughter that will be starting college in a month

I need a cable modem, this sudden link modem they give you it's trash, and pay $10/month for it.

Other than that we always but way too much crap.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Looking for an Andriod tablet...

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

I’m sure I’ll find a way to spend the $10 I got from Whole Foods, but not actively looking for anything. Maybe a Bluetooth speaker for golf.

I use the Oontz Angle Plus for golf and it’s pound enough and makes it through a round or two on a charge, FWIW.

I’ll be in the lookout for things I don’t need, but I’ll probably keep an eye out specifically for Switch games for the kids.

• Admin

The Bstone guys got one in their backpack this weekend. Im not a user on the course, but user in the house.

I need a cable modem, this sudden link modem they give you it's trash,

Yeah, we went with our own modem instead of Suddenlink's. Had heard too many horror stories about it.

Yeah, we went with our own modem instead of Suddenlink's. Had heard too many horror stories about it.
Which model? I had narrowed to a couple. I don't have them in front of me but ya....signal has been sketchy lately and the only other thing I know would be just general issues with modem. We have a orbi mesh system so signal in general shouldn't be the problem, home is 2900 sqf so I don't know.

Might get an Echo, looking out to see in any iPads are on sale

Which model? I had narrowed to a couple. I don't have them in front of me but ya....signal has been sketchy lately and the only other thing I know would be just general issues with modem. We have a orbi mesh system so signal in general shouldn't be the problem, home is 2900 sqf so I don't know.

I have the Netgear Nighthawk AC1900. No issues thus far. BTW, we only have internet through Suddenlink. I stream my TV.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ZUPOF7Y/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I use a Netgear CM700 (32X8) Modem and a Negear R6700 Nighthawk AC1750 router with Suddenlink.This combo will allow upto 1.4 gig download to the router and my wireless is upto 50mb. Have 12 devices on it and never had a problem. But, I am sure these are out of date already.

Looking for an Andriod tablet...

same here. Lenovo tablet is pretty much end of life, problem is I'm spoiled by its battery life (12+ hours continuous netflix/video streaming, month+ standby) and nothing seems to really come close

same here. Lenovo tablet is pretty much end of life, problem is I'm spoiled by its battery life (12+ hours continuous netflix/video streaming, month+ standby) and nothing seems to really come close
I had a Samsung S2 but it recently died..Based on reviews the S4 and S5E are the best but pretty much out of my price range

I use the Oontz Angle Plus for golf and it’s pound enough and makes it through a round or two on a charge, FWIW.

I’ll be in the lookout for things I don’t need, but I’ll probably keep an eye out specifically for Switch games for the kids.
+1 for the oontz small portable and heavy hitter.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Might get an Echo, looking out to see in any iPads are on sale
6th generation iPads are $249 just about everywhere this week. Got 2 for the kids

6th generation iPads are $249 just about everywhere this week. Got 2 for the kids

What’s the memory? I think I saw these, but they all looked to be 32gb (which is better than nothing)

What’s the memory? I think I saw these, but they all looked to be 32gb (which is better than nothing)

I’m seeing $329 for 128gb around.

I’m seeing $329 for 128gb around.

Yeah, I’m being picky because I got a 128gb 6th generation from a Best Buy last month for $200 on a flash sale. Wish I would have gotten two.

Yeah, I’m being picky because I got a 128gb 6th generation from a Best Buy last month for $200 on a flash sale. Wish I would have gotten two.
Dang, wish I knew about that. Want to get one for my 4 year old. That or a Samsung tablet, we use all Android devices but my daughter has an iPad and works well with it.

Gonna look at some lenses

I'm on the lookout for some guitar odds and ends, strings, picks, etc, and possibly some cheap effects pedals. If some nice bedsheets show up they might go on the list, too. This is a bit of an off year because I'm not doing any Christmas shopping for Prime day.

Back