Amazon Prime Day 2019

Anyone have a good recommendation for wireless headphones for the range and practice green?

Thanks in advance.

If it was a Precision Pro yes. If its that one, we tested it and the article is on the home page.
Precision Pro is having a Amazon Prime Day sale though.

ah yes they are! Now I have to choose which model...
NX7 is $170. Great deal and good article! Thanks!

Anyone have a good recommendation for wireless headphones for the range and practice green?

Thanks in advance.

Beats X, Jaybird or Bose Sound Sport. I’ve owned all and any will do just fine

Beats X, Jaybird or Bose Sound Sport. I’ve owned all and any will do just fine

I’ve wanted to try some bone conduction ones as my current set is on its last legs. I’ll post if I find anything

I’ve wanted to try some bone conduction ones as my current set is on its last legs. I’ll post if I find anything
I have the Aftershokz ones and love them

I have the Aftershokz ones and love them

By far hands down the best on the market. Customer service is excellent. I have seen any prime deals today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh you just gave me an idea. Check for pop socket holders.

Find any?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Snagged an electric toothbrush for cheap, ive been wanting one for a while now. Just didn't want to spend 150+

Thanks! That’s exactly the one I was hoping to find. Pretty sturdy I think.

Was hoping to find a deal on that Osmo recorder. No dice. That thing was sweet and seeing the download-time on video that long be that short (in my mind) was impressive

Yeah Osmo Pocket is pretty new.

Biggest sellers i saw today were the ring, echo and echo show.

Picked up one those baking mixers at over 50% off...GOOD deal

Picked up one those baking mixers at over 50% off...GOOD deal

I honestly have been so close to pulling the trigger on one of those so many times today.

I honestly have been so close to pulling the trigger on one of those so many times today.

So one very underrated feature of these Kitchenaid mixers is the ability to get a meat grinder attachment and make your own ground beef for burgers. That kit also serves as a pasta maker. Once you make your own ground beef for burgers, you will never look at standard ground beef burgers the same.

I like to use 75/25 mix of something super lean, like flank for the 75, and then short rib for the 25, along with a bit of bacon, like 2-3 strips. Season them up (pro tip, use a bit of paprika) and get ready to live your best life.

So one very underrated feature of these Kitchenaid mixers is the ability to get a meat grinder attachment and make your own ground beef for burgers. That kit also serves as a pasta maker. Once you make your own ground beef for burgers, you will never look at standard ground beef burgers the same.

I like to use 75/25 mix of something super lean, like flank for the 75, and then short rib for the 25, along with a bit of bacon, like 2-3 strips. Season them up (pro tip, use a bit of paprika) and get ready to live your best life.

You are selling me right now.

Last edited:
If it was a Precision Pro yes. If its that one, we tested it and the article is on the home page.
Precision Pro is having a Amazon Prime Day sale though.
I second precision pro. Great device and with 2-3 yards of Bushnell products as seen this wknd during Bridgestone.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Picked up a 5-pack of Blink XT2 cameras. Seems Blink and Amazon are working on launch issues so for the price I am willing to take the jump.
I was considering the ring doorbell but these cameras are essentially the same thing.. we don't get much front door traffic and I would need to invest in cameras for the rest of the house anyways..

Anyone happen to use these and can provide thoughts and review?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Which Sonicare would folks recommend? I am going to take the plunge.

Back