On a lighter & way more important note...

Congratulations on the little peanut! Exciting times. Nothing but the best for you and your wife!

Congratulations to you both!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Hahaha I might need to get that shirt or onesie made lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you don’t I’ll come up with something. (I’d get that one made if I were you)

Congrats brother! I’m so happy for you both!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations! I know from our Vegas outing this was weighing on your mind! Really happy for you and Stephanie! You'll be an awesome dad.... most of the time :act-up:

Thanks brother

If you don’t I’ll come up with something. (I’d get that one made if I were you)

Congrats brother! I’m so happy for you both!

Hahaha

Future dad to future dad way to go bud!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Future dad to future dad way to go bud!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Thanks bruh

Hell yea Pkorf! Huge congrats bud!

Thanks for sharing your journey. I’m sure you guys will be fine and look back on the set backs as just that, set backs, but not a deterrent.

We’ll keep you guys in our prayers. We are wishing you guys a healthy pregnancy and ultimately a healthy child to love.

Congrats! This is going to be great!

Hell yeah!!!! Way to go Paul, this makes me happy. Miami trip?

Congrats to you and your wife!

Many congratulations, hopefully all will go well for you both. My best friend 's wife lost a baby in similar circumstances, and then produced a beautiful daughter a couple of years later. She is now a feisty ,self confident beauty approaching her 25 birthday.

Amazing news!! Congratulations!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Getting this text in our 2018 MC group text chat yesterday was the highlight of my day. Paul I know a bit of your struggles from our conversations there and you know how happy that made us all to see yesterday. You and Mrs. Korf will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers brother and keep on keeping us updated. All the crazy banter that we throw around in that group text aside, its things like this that really make it awesome!

Congrats PKorf!!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Congrats man!! Was very cool to hear about this over the weekend. Nothing but the best thoughts heading your way brother!

That’s awesome Paul, congrats

Congrats! I went from a 100% selfish person who was enjoying living "my best life" to a doting dad who melts every time that little boy smiles at me. I can't imagine life without that little dude!!!

You had a heck of a day on THP yesterday. LOL. Congrats!

Congrats man! That's awesome

Getting this text in our 2018 MC group text chat yesterday was the highlight of my day. Paul I know a bit of your struggles from our conversations there and you know how happy that made us all to see yesterday. You and Mrs. Korf will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers brother and keep on keeping us updated. All the crazy banter that we throw around in that group text aside, its things like this that really make it awesome!

I appreciate the love big boy

Congrats man!! Was very cool to hear about this over the weekend. Nothing but the best thoughts heading your way brother!

Thanks so much brother. Truly appreciate it.

Back