Top Gun Maverick 2020

You flew my all time dream jet! I am so jealous. It’s literally all anyone sees when they walk past my 24” monitors at work!

As for this movie, I can’t wait, it’s going to be amazing in imax!
Interesting that they’re using Super Hornets and not trying to slide in the F35, though those shots with Maverick in different flight suits and helmets kinda points to some Right Stuff stuff.

I'm a former crew chief of the F-14 Tomcat. I had the honor of being a part of the greatest fighter squadron in the history of the Navy, VF-111. Stationed at NAS Miramar, aka Fightertown USA, aka TopGun.

I'm thoroughly excited about this movie, but it's the last 5 seconds of the trailer that had me losing my mind in Best Buy as I watched it. The Tomcat lives!!!

ANYTIME BABY!!!

su1-VF-111-F-14A-Tomcat-1-1.jpg

65693873_2397846746970015_6632617063481344000_n.jpg

I’m a fan and I’ll watch it.

He looks so .....old

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was thinking the same thing. I thought Scientology would keep him looking young.

I dunno - I might watch it ....

Hells yeah!!! I feel the need, the need for speed!!!

I don't know how I feel about this. I do love the trailer. For as long as it is somehow they didn't really give us any sort of glimpse into the story behind it? Other than Maverick is still a Captain. For some reason, it makes me want to see it even more.

At least he’s not flying a cargo plane full of rubber dog **** outta Hong Kong...

Awwwwww Yeah!!!!!!!!

I got a semi watching this...this might be the first non-cartoon/kid movie I see in the theaters in years haha

IMG_0291.jpg

Wow can't wait for this. Tom Cruise, jets, sweaty ripped dudes playing sports, karaoke..... what else could you ask for!

Wow can't wait for this. Tom Cruise, jets, sweaty ripped dudes playing sports, karaoke..... what else could you ask for!
17a8e0d39d8d5d61ad9601ce16439ad9.jpg

Did I see there might be another volleyball scene??!! Ha!

“play’n w/ the boys.....”

I'm in.

Still hate to see again Maverick riding his crotch rocket, WITHOUT his helmet, on a taxiway next to the runway and a fighter taking off. I was stationed at NAS Miramar for 8 years with 2 fighter squadrons and if ANYONE rode their bike on a active taxiway or runway, they would go straight to the brig. Even Maverick.

That's not to say I didn't like Top Gun and looking forward to the sequel. Just surprised the Navy bought off on those scenes.

At least he’s not flying a cargo plane full of rubber dog **** outta Hong Kong...

Sierra Hotel Girardcorp.

Back