Happy Birthday JB!

Happy bday!!! appreciate all you do! hope its a day filled with some cold beverages and great food surrounded by loved ones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Happy Birthday JB!

I am of the opinion that the best people are born in July.

Happy Birthday sir, enjoy some inevitably delicious food on this day of celebration.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Happy Birthday JB! All eyes on you today! I know how uncomfortable that makes you. Hehe

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

Happy birthday, JB. Have a good one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday, good lookin!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Happy birthday friend. Maybe take the day today and just enjoy yourself. We’ll keep the place from burning down!

Haha. Thanks my friend. Went and looked at cars for a bit, since my lease is up in a few months. Then went to Costco. The joys of getting older is you just view it as another day.

Happy birthday buddy! My 40th is tomorrow, and the kids want to go to Costco too lol.

Oh dear! Another year added on to the age demographic. Don't fret, it is only a number. The important part is enjoying life, and you bring a bit of enjoyment to a lot of people with THP.

Happy birthday JB!

Happy birthday buddy! My 40th is tomorrow, and the kids want to go to Costco too lol.

Hahah. We have Sams, Costco and Bjs all with in a few miles of us so went to all 3

Have a Great Birthday JB.

Thanks for ALL you do for us THP folks.

Hahah. We have Sams, Costco and Bjs all with in a few miles of us so went to all 3

That’s awesome. Hope you at least get something good. I always seem to walk out of Costco saying what the heck did I just spend 400 on lol

Happy birthday! Enjoy your day

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Happy birthday JB!

Happy birthday!

Have a great day watching The Open and celebrating tonight.

I goes without saying, Enjoy the day, relax, and have one me with a payback someday! Happy Birthday.

Happy birthday JB. Wishing you a great day

Happy birthday, have a great day

Happy birthday!

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk

Happy birthday, buddy!

Happy birthday!

Back