What is your go to drink?

Snickerdog

Team THP 2019 Grandaddy Alumni
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Just wondering what every likes to relax with or maybe with a meal when out on the town?
When I did imbibe, it was usually rum or a good bourbon. Woodford Reserve was always a good choice.
Lets hear it, what is your choice THP.
:drinks:

Templeton Rye generally. If I want something refreshing, a Moscow Mule (especially if made with cucumber vodka). In the colder months, a whiskey Old Fashioned sweet.

Last edited:
Usually water with a little lemon. If it's "breakfast food" I"m eating, maybe whole milk or 100% juice of some sort.

a72978a961e13f88eb42498850e712b7.jpg

On course favorite for this summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On course, either a transfusion, coors light, or soon to be blueberry vodka lemonade.

Of course, I like sour beers or a Moscow mule.

a72978a961e13f88eb42498850e712b7.jpg

On course favorite for this summer.

There it is...good choice wildcat.!

usually some sort of whisky neat.
hendrick martini perfect or balcones old fashioned if talking about mixed drinks

When just sitting around visiting with friends a good bourbon on the rocks.
On the course either Vodka/Lemonade or Coors Light and a Fireball kicker.

IPA by a mile. I drink at least one every day unless I'm sick. I have a kegerator at our lake home, and we go through a 15.5-gallon keg every 2-3 weeks in the summer. Currently is Deschutes Fresh Squeezed on tap!

Woodford or Bulleitt or Makers. Always double and Neat.

IPA by a mile. I drink at least one every day unless I'm sick. I have a kegerator at our lake home, and we go through a 15.5-gallon keg every 2-3 weeks in the summer. Currently is Deschutes Fresh Squeezed on tap!

I love IPA and Fresh Squeezed is one of my favorites as well. Great choice!

In Mexico, I'll typically order a Clamato Preparado (basically a Bloody Mary made with beer). In the States, usually a Dos XX beer, or choosing between a Vodka/Soda and a glass of red wine if attempting to lose weight.

Beer that acutally tastes like beer. None of that crap, I mean craft, beer. Shiner Bock (when I can get it), Yuengling and Miller Lite are my 3 go to choices.

Beer that acutally tastes like beer. None of that crap, I mean craft, beer. Shiner Bock (when I can get it), Yuengling and Miller Lite are my 3 go to choices.

Amen!!

Hazy IPA or Jameson Ginger

I like my water to taste like water and my beer to taste like beer. The hybrid known as Miller Lite is what tastes like crap to me. To each their own ;)

I'm a simple guy with simple tastes. I also try to avoid liquor and tend to just stick with beer. Maybe a bloody once in a great while. But, dog days of summer will see me drinking coors light as a substitute for the water I should be chugging. On cooler spring or fall rounds, I like a hoppy ipa. Surly out of St. Paul is great. Just can't have too many. When it's hot they go down too smooth and I'd be needing an Uber home from the course.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Crown Apple & Ginger Ale!!

water or unsweet tea

In summer usually an ipa, gin and tonic or rum and diet. In winter more often wine or bourbon. I like variety in my consumption.

Miller light???!!!!!???? One of these is not like the others (and shiner is a craft, delicious beer)

Man of many tastes:

On the course - lagers or light ales
In the clubhouse: ipa for sure, copper beers (1836 a recent go to), or darker malty beers (shiner, zeigen bock, bakfish, or st Arnold’s)

Miller light???!!!!!???? One of these is not like the others (and shiner is a craft, delicious beer)
I am a Miller Lite fan. No apologies. At least it has a taste unlike it's main competitor Bud Light.

Back