What is your go to drink?

Beer that acutally tastes like beer. None of that crap, I mean craft, beer. Shiner Bock (when I can get it), Yuengling and Miller Lite are my 3 go to choices.
Love Yuengling. Can't get it here in Milwaukee, so I drink as much as I can when it's available.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Love Yuengling. Can't get it here in Milwaukee, so I drink as much as I can when it's available.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Same!!

Whiskey and ginger ale.

If it's beer, then Yuengling. If it's beer and I'm on the west coast, Sierra Nevada.

yes. my answer is yes.

i used to have a drinking problem. i still do, but i used to too.

with a meal or sitting and chatting with friends, i prefer wine but will enjoy just about anything.

during and after a round of golf, it’s tough to beat a cold beer.

at a bar, vodka tonics go down easy.

but yeah, not much i’ll say no to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hoppy IPAs or Pilsner during the summer. Although I pay careful attention to the ABV. Prefer the session IPAs. Occasionally will have a single malt scotch or a bourbon.

Love IPA's, the juicier the better, but am doing the sober curious right now supporting a friend recovering from alcoholism. I have been crushing San Peligrinos for the last 3 months though. Do gummies count? I do love those at night when chilling on the patio or watching a movie.

IPA for me, hands down. Vermont has the highest per capita of micro breweries in the US, not to mention some of the flat out best breweries, so I've got that going for me.

When I feel like a real drink, I like scotch, single malt, neat. Talisker is a favorite.

Busch Light. I will drink about anything but that is my go to.

Miller Lite on the course and crown either straight or with coke zero elsewhere

On the course, either water or a light beer, usually Labatt Blue Light.
After the round, an IPA but nothing too hoppy. Usually a Hayburner or if it's really hot outside, a Sam Summer Ale.
In the winter, stouts and porters.

Moscow Mules.

White Claw with a splash of Tito's

Beer?......Never really cared for beer. Dos Equis is fine.

After golf, a microbrew amber ale. With dinner, Cabernet. Relaxing, 12 yo. single malt, usually with a "Glen" in the name.

Silver bullets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it's a burger, pizza, or something casual, I'm going with some sort of IPA or stout.

Something a little fancier, it's a glass of red.

If it's just to hang out and have some laughs it's rye.

Lot of IPA for folks in here. Don't think I have seen any scotch drinkers yet.

I like small batch Four Roses or Tito's mixed with Fresca and Lemonade.

I've been laying off the booze lately so I'm sitting around with a Pepsi or any flavor of the Body Armour sports drinks. Nothing exciting. :confused2:

Craft beer and whiskey on rocks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kolsch beer

It depends. If Im at a craft brewery, I love a good session IPA. If Im just at a regular bar that doesnt have craft beer, its Miller High Life all day.

I always fall back on a precisely measured old fashioned. I prefer it with Templeton, but have been drinking a lot of Bullitt lately as the places I've been don't have my first choice.

For beers I am going with any IPA, if cocktails either whiskey coke or a good bourbon on the rocks

I love craft beer and I'll try just about any kind, but my favourites are the porters and stouts. Give me a dark brown or black beer anytime. Other than that, I like a Jamesons on the rocks every once in a while or a Bloody Caesar.

So far this summer it's been Peach Crown Royal and Arizona Peach iced tea with a squeeze of lemon. Not sure I've ever had a more perfect summer cocktail, for me.

Back