Let's hear some of your Side Hustles; I've got to have one!

I write copy for my wife's freelance business. Feels good to put that English degree to good use every now and then.

Some freelance writing would be very enjoyable, especially if the pay is decent. We have a travel blog, but we haven't really delved into all the SEO and other tools that are necessary to even begin to monetize our efforts.

If you are in Mexico, then you can caddy. I hear Kuchar uses the locals there....

That would be great as I'll be living right next to #11 on the Cabo Real golf course. Only problem is that I would assume the course would only allow local caddies. It is very difficult to work in Mexico unless you work for an American company performing duties that the locals cannot.

I'm a lawyer. Sometimes I will pick up some side-work from friends that own their own firms (I don't). Good for some extra cash for golf purchases. Especially ones that are "off the books."

My wife is actually a recruiter that works exclusively with lawyers on document review projects. The pay rates for those gigs seem very low, but there are a LOT of lawyers that partake.

I string tennis rackets. There's not many that I do, and it's not much extra money, but in the 18 months I've done it, it has paid for my stringer. I had mainly started doing it because there's 3 (and soon to be 4) of us in the family that play regularly, and when you factor in each person with two rackets that require, at minimum, 5 restringing a year, that can add up quick.

My friend's son did that while he was in high school and college. School and tennis prevented him from working a job, so it was a nice way for him to earn money!

When I'm not Managing a Quality System during the day, I've been a semi-professional local musician for 37 years. You can make some OK cash, but the equipment can be expensive up front.

Not sure I'd call it a "hustle" though ... more of a passion.

The art and music scene is incredible in La Paz and Cabo. Unfortunately, I have zero talent. I would like to attempt some acrylic pours though.

My wife is actually a recruiter that works exclusively with lawyers on document review projects. The pay rates for those gigs seem very low, but there are a LOT of lawyers that partake.

Yeah, doc review jobs are horrible and not worth the money, IMO, unless you really need it. I mainly do side work that will let me charge my friends ~$100/hr., but lets them charge their clients $200/hr. So we both make a little money.

Furnaces in the winter, AC units in the summer, and small plumbing jobs year round.
It's amazing how many people want something done/fixed once they hear you'll do it for a reasonable rate.

Really? Are those legal? Do you order online and drop ship or do you maintain inventory? That seems like a pretty cool niche.
They're legal on the federal level and fall under the NFA of 1934, though some states ban them. The paperwork takes a while to process, so they sit in the safe until it comes back, then the customer can take possession. Has to be handled by a dealer in the purchaser's state.

Furnaces in the winter, AC units in the summer, and small plumbing jobs year round.
It's amazing how many people want something done/fixed once they hear you'll do it for a reasonable rate.

I'd blush to tell you how cheap those guys are in Mexico!

I freelance here and there. Basically UX consultant, design wireframes and UI to improve user experience.

Back of my mind (or future hustle goals) is to get some type of niche into golf, whether that be graphically, or some type of ballmark/divot tool. I've been working on sketches to see if something clicks that defines a style or brand that separates from the rest, so maybe one day. I'll be happy if I make an extra $500-$1k a month doing something like that.

Back