Status
Not open for further replies.

My Dobe would have eaten her entire bowl in the same time it takes this dog to take a bite

Chillin

ha4abany.jpg

Nice looking dogs. I don't see that many dobermans without the cropped ears, it's a good look.

Less intimidating but then there is not that much intimidating when she is a 90lbs Lap dog

LOL, that's hysterical.

Deuce, we bought ours one of those high water/food bowl things, just so she didn't have to bend down and strain her neck to eat. "It looks so uncomfortable", the wife said.

My Dobe would have eaten her entire bowl in the same time it takes this dog to take a bite
Kode is my "stoner dog". He's the biggest of my three, but the most laid back. Like Huskies are prone to be, he is typically very quiet, and in the summer time - seeing as we are in South Carolina - he is most obviously a very lazy dog. He'll move when the ball comes out and it's time to play fetch, but other than that he's laying in a hole he's dug underneath a tree or my back porch*. When it's too hot he's inside and laying directly over an A/C vent. At six years of age he's in perfect health, he just can't be bothered to stand to eat more often than not. Every dog has their own personality, and Kode fits his to a 'T'.

*Though I rarely see it in action, there are times when something has wandered into our yard and finds itself dead ... squirrels, birds, lizards, moles, a possum. I suspect it's Kode, he's the quickest of them all when he is motivated enough.

Cooling off! In the horse trough.
qa3ysyju.jpg

Buzz on his way to the groomer for his bath and Furminator treatment.

PwZnhyV.jpg

Cooling off! In the horse trough.
qa3ysyju.jpg

Looks like somebody likes the water Tring to get my Golden out of the water is dang near impossable

My dog studying with me
mGrTz4v.jpg

uzavuvaq.jpg
jebuzyza.jpg

This is Bailey my miniature maneating poodle. Super smart and awesome.
Tap tap taparoo

Oh, geez... would you believe that he's soooo much nicer than he looks?

nasenare.jpg

ury7e8ev.jpg

I can match that one!
CAM00229-1_zps2932d758.jpg

Love all the companions in here!! This thread always makes me smile. Our dog decided she wanted to sleep on her pal Arnie
jajyju6a.jpg

Lexie decided to sit on the counter top in the new pop-up.
eneba2u7.jpg

erequveg.jpg

Azul ready to pounce on his older brother.

e3aserym.jpg

And his older brother has some serious patience!

erequveg.jpg

e3aserym.jpg

this puppy is adorable, love the blue eyes

Beautiful pup Jimmy.

Thanks Pete. He's doing really well. No accidents so far. (Fingers Crossed) and gets along with the other two really well.

Nice looking dog. What kind?

Thanks! Clyde's a Cane Corso which is a mastiff from Italy. He's 27" at the shoulder and 120 lbs.

erequveg.jpg

e3aserym.jpg

I love that second picture Jimmy. He is so adorable

You just had to get him after I moved, didn't you. :)

I love this picture!

I showed Bauer your post. He sniffed my phone and then became uninterested. I called him an ingrate. He didn't care. He's probably going to pee on our bed while we're at work today.

7315b5e970ab6ae105c2c2b05d713fd7.jpg
[/IMG]

Hope the neighbors don't say to much about him. But he is cute, maybe they won't notice him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back