Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a weird dog

a53a4c859233d8cd3084b6a70dd7fcf5.jpg
[/IMG]. Looking at this fella too..

Well to get this thread back on track, snagged this one while the pup was zonked out.

8y7u8upy.jpg

MM - we get it...

Please stop

I don't get it, it's not even funny. I come here to see ridiculously cute pictures of pets like Six4s puppy, not some stupid zoo animal from Google.

I quite like Rhino's actually.

I would love to ride one in a monkey suit picking up bananas and hitting crocidiles.

Clyde loves to play hide-n-seek but he ALWAYS falls asleep before he's done counting!!!

uderyse8.jpg

Im really worried for my buddy, he is having what looks like epileptic cirsis. Thats 3 in about 7 hours....
Will go to the vet as soon as i t opens
3a6apygy.jpg

Last edited:
Hate to hear that lefty. Hope they can help the poor guy!

Lefty: hoping for good news for you man.

Little man chilling last night:

Martin - hope everything is okay with your buddy

Fernand did it again this morning... I really hope the vet can help us. He (and i) hasnt slept all night, these crisis look exausting plus he keeps peeing and ******** on himself....

Im really worried for my buddy, he is having what looks like epileptic cirsis. Thats 3 in about 7 hours....
3a6apygy.jpg

Hoping they can get him feeling better man.

Figment had to get his monthly shot. He's a trooper.

h3mR1PE.jpg

3a6apygy.jpg

Hope the vet gets things worked out for him. Keep us updated.

Back from the vet, the diagnosis is that Fernand suffers from epilepsy, but we have to keep him under surveillance, he had seizures everytime he fell asleep in the past 24 hours and he is now scared of sleeping.... I cant believe this is possible for a dog that is used to sleep 22 hours a day....

the vet gave us some meds but she said that they would take a few days/weeks to control Fren's epilepsia and stop the seazures...

Back from the vet, the diagnosis is that Fernand suffers from epilepsy, but we have to keep him under surveillance, he had seizures everytime he fell asleep in the past 24 hours and he is now scared of sleeping.... I cant believe this is possible for a dog that is used to sleep 22 hours a day....

the vet gave us some meds but she said that they would take a few days/weeks to control Fren's epilepsia and stop the seazures...

Thanks for the update. I know that dealing with that is not easy as my sisters golden retriever has had epilepsy since she got her.

I really hope that the medicine does what it's supposed to because I know all too well how it goes when the medicine doesn't help.

Thanks for the update. I know that dealing with that is not easy as my sisters golden retriever has had epilepsy since she got her.

I really hope that the medicine does what it's supposed to because I know all too well how it goes when the medicine doesn't help.

thanks for the support, is you sister's dog's epilepsy under control? does he still have seizures? how often?

I have to admit I am a bit scared, we've had him for over two years and this just started yesterday and I haven't slept more than an hour since...

Best of luck MP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back