Status
Not open for further replies.
2579865010027173662S425x425Q85.jpg

and last but definitely not least, my sweet 11 year old Molly cat who loves ole Gray to pieces.

I really enjoyed reading through this thread today. Beautiful pets and all are lucky to have such wonderful people caring for them.

geez kellybo, looks like you need to shave your legs.........hehe

2579865010027173662S425x425Q85.jpg

and last but definitely not least, my sweet 11 year old Molly cat who loves ole Gray to pieces.

I really enjoyed reading through this thread today. Beautiful pets and all are lucky to have such wonderful people caring for them.

That's great Kellybo, our Oreo is sitting with me right now, lol. He also like the Westminster Dog Show and sit's on his litter box every night at dinner time, haha. He has to get his "Love" before he eats.

IMG00121.jpg

ImportedPhotos00129.jpg

P1010897.jpg

These are some old pic's I took a while back, but he still does the same tricks, lol.

geez kellybo, looks like you need to shave your legs.........hehe

Dang...I should have cropped that picture so you couldn't see that! :D

heres one of my cat Lillian reading a good book! will post more of her and the dog once I find them!

lilbook.jpg

heres one of my cat Lillian reading a good book! will post more of her and the dog once I find them!

You don't know where your pets are? hehehe

My Dog Magda

My Dog Magda

This is my mini Dachshund Magda, the pictures are from when she was a puppy. She is about a year old and is the nicest dog in the world. I don't think I ever heard her bark at someone until she was something like 8 months old.

This is my mini Dachshund Magda, the pictures are from when she was a puppy. She is about a year old and is the nicest dog in the world. I don't think I ever heard her bark at someone until she was something like 8 months old.

Cute dog! I love the non barkers!

Looks like my last date....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is another one of "my kids" Mr. B taking a nap after reading his latest book (Hint: check out the title of the book) He is so smart!!!

BBook0.jpg

I just ran across this looking for pictures for the "Count" thread. No idea whose they are!

TDD-silver-1280x800.jpg

Allie

AC5-1.jpg

Booker

KMNBook2.jpg

Great pictures guy's. Looks like some photogenic little ones there!

I just tried it Canadan, and I must add to your post it works for cats too. Of course my cats think they are dogs.

2193913190027173662S425x425Q85.jpg

This is Missy, my 12 1/2 year old collie mix that I adopted from a local rescue foundation when she was a puppy. Wonderful dog!! She has severe arthritis and an enlarged heart so it costs me a good chunk every month to keep her going but she is worth every cent.

R.I.P. Missy 7/27/10. :angel:

I am so sorry for your loss KellyBo. I went through this not long ago and my heart goes out to you guy's.

I am so sorry for your loss KellyBo. I went through this not long ago and my heart goes out to you guy's.

Thanks Due - it hurts bad but she is finally out of pain and I don't have to live with the dread of that day anymore. Ol' Gray is the sweetest man alive and has really helped me through this.

Darn right it's hard, goes as a tribute to how special Missy was and that's what I had to lean on with my Billy. That and knowing I was strong enough to do the right thing FOR him. It's been 2 years this month and I just have no desire to do it again, but am nut's about Liz's cat, lol, (Don't tell anyone).

Aww Kellybo, I'm so sorry. Atleast her suffering is over but I know that's not much comfort.

so sorry for your loss kellybo and gray. I have lost two beloved dogs as an adult (Max 10y old male Golden Retriver and Sammi 12y old female Black Lab)and have no shame telling you I cried like a baby both times. But I carried both out of the vets office and buried them in my backyard so they will always be with me. my thoughts are with you guys.

Sorry to hear KellyBo. I had to do the same thing last October. My dad and I didn't take it the easiest but life goes on. Just remember all the good times.

sorry about your loss kellybo! i almost lost my lab about a month ago, but he pulled through, and i was very very happy for that. pets are like family members and its always tough to lose one. my thoughts and prayers are with you and gray.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back