Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me about it WR! He was 42 pounds at his 5 month vet visit a couple weeks ago! I see 80 pounds in his future!

Tell me about it WR! He was 42 pounds at his 5 month vet visit a couple weeks ago! I see 80 pounds in his future!

Lex was 43 lbs when we got her...she is now 74

she is 3 1/2. She was barely a year when we got her

Pets: Lets See Em'

Pets: Lets See Em'

What do you have? Post a pic if you have one.

This is my Rat Terrier "Bogey" at the course last summer.

View attachment 1953

IMAG0120.jpg

here is three of the dogs and the cat.

Here's my yellow lab Lexie when we went snowshoeing last week at a course near me.

e1b4edb2.jpg

Laptop being dumb, so here they are one at a time.....

Golden Retriever, "Hunter"

My Cairn Terrier (Yeah, she looks like Todo....)

"Fenway"

Great thread! Here are my girls. The golden retriever is Dakota and the black lab is Lady. Dakota is full grown at this point, but I love these puppy pics!

IMG_0576.jpg

IMG_0372.jpg

IMG_0326.jpg

IMG_0213.jpg

Our Westie, max, with Junior Lancer's old irons.

Kevin

JrLancerWITB010.jpg

Off topic - but they let you bring pets on the course??

Yes. It may be a rare thing, but again it is another great thing about living in a rural area and having course owners that live in the clubhouse that also have two dogs. Their dogs are there each and every day, both inside and out. Not many members do it, but a few do including me. I only take him maybe once a week and it is both acceptable at my home course and well accepted by others. Everyone knows my dog by name and everyone treats him as if he were me. I take him both walking and riding and I keep him on a leash (see pic) while hitting shots and let him run between shots. I've played in weekend skins with foursomes and he has never gotten out of line. He knows to keep quiet.

Off topic - but they let you bring pets on the course??

There is a guy that works at Cobleskill GC that has his terrier with him. He takes care of the trash cans and cleans up tee boxes at night. Nice man, and cute dog

This is our dog Gus. He's a Pit/Husky mix. He's got the body and jaw of the pit, but the fur of a Husky. He's by far the best dog I've ever owned.

33998_422063504617_589399617_4139124_72278_n.jpg

Our little girl Ellie.

She uses pillows to sleep and rest like a person.
942396949_NSpbi-L.jpg

She likes to play
942402368_2dKfP-M.jpg

She likes the car.
967335908_r5meY-L.jpg

She also likes THP Contests

I've got some great pics of Ellie, doing some other things that she loves to do, HA! She is a good girl though.

I've got some great pics of Ellie, doing some other things that she loves to do, HA! She is a good girl though.

She says she has some pictures of you doing the same, as well as in our backyard in your drawers afterwards with a content grin, so careful....HA!

She says she has some pictures of you doing the same, as well as in our backyard in your drawers afterwards with a content grin, so careful....HA!

lmao! I hope she isn't serious.

Hey people, nice dogs!

Here is my dog Oden. He started coming to the golf course last year and people seem to like him. :) It's great having a dog around if you are just playing by yourself also. They are great company, and I think they really enjoy the course.

DSCF1344.jpg

Looks like you could fit Ogden in your carry-on bag, cute dog. We have a small one as well, a 15 lb cockapoo, Tissa. She is great when I'm out with the shag bag as she'll run out 50-75 yards and bring the golf balls bag to me.

This is our dog Gus. He's a Pit/Husky mix. He's got the body and jaw of the pit, but the fur of a Husky. He's by far the best dog I've ever owned.

33998_422063504617_589399617_4139124_72278_n.jpg

TC, that's bizarre (in a good way). I took one look and saw both Husky and Pit immediately - usually one breed dominates, but he looks like both. Cute too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back