Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty dog WSE.

Comedy. Trust me, JB, that is not a bag you want to buy GG22 anytime soon -- it's a generic diaper bag!

Wifey does have a nice Kate Spade bag I bought her for her birthday two years ago. She's essentially traded it for this since the Princess of Poop came along.

LOLOLOLOLOL, if I showed up at home with one of those I think JB would have a heart attack. We have plenty of time before we make a purchase like that.

To stay on topic....I just love the pet pictures!!

ok
heres a pic of my new puppy Lucy
she is still just a tiny little thing

IMG_0439.jpg

Cute dog, thebread.

Lucy's a cute pup bread.

I just saw this thread again. What an adorable dog Bread! How old is she? My parent's have a dog named lucy, it makes a good dog's name.

this thread is making me want to get a dog. especially after seeing this video this morning of a puppy with his best friend; a lil baby duck. it was so cute cuz they were cuddling,sleeping with each other, and the lil duck would just follow the puppy around everywhere....

this thread is making me want to get a dog. especially after seeing this video this morning of a puppy with his best friend; a lil baby duck. it was so cute cuz they were cuddling,sleeping with each other, and the lil duck would just follow the puppy around everywhere....

[YOUTUBE]cjyb0t5Jm44[/YOUTUBE]

how do you post youtube videos???? i cant figure it out

how do you post youtube videos???? i cant figure it out

Click the YouTube button -->
youtube.gif

Then copy the string of letters and numbers AFTER the equal sign in the URL and paste it in between the youtube tags.

Here's Filson, aka Frog Dog:
filson.jpg

And his arch-rival, Leo:

leoclose.jpg

Click the YouTube button -->
youtube.gif

Then copy the string of letters and numbers AFTER the equal sign in the URL and paste it in between the youtube tags.

[YOUTUBE]-NOmW5mRs48[/YOUTUBE]

thanks Harry!

I am the ultimate sap when it comes to animals and that had to be one of the cutest videos I have ever seen! It makes me want to go upstairs and cuddle with ellie.

What a cool cat Esquire my black cat is named Leo too and is he full of it doesn't take any crap from any dog or anyone for that matter LOL just the way it should be, oops my bias is showing through LOL.

Leo (or "P" as he goes by here for some reason) is almost all Maine Coon, but he is a complete softie. He's the most gentle cat we've had (he's our third). What amazes us is that we're the third family to have him. Before he was 8 months old he was adopted and returned twice. I don't get it.

Now Java was a mean one. He was jet black and also had a bit of Maine Coon in him. J-Bird loved to be around people and wanted to be petted and scratched as long as it was in front of his shoulders. Touch him behind the shoulders and he went all pointy.

Frog dog is a cute boy (for some reason I assign maleness to dogs). Is the name because he acts like an amphibian?

Filson is a Brittany (yes, he's all boy. He's got a thing for 20 - 30 year old blond women. No foolin').

The "Frog dog" name came from the fact that ever since he was a puppy, his preferred relaxation position is with his front and rear legs fully extended and his belly on the ground. His hind legs reminded me of frog legs....

our dog Ellie does the same thing. Especially in the morning, she will lay out like that and then crawal up towards us so she can get scratched. We always called that her frog crawl.

Some pics of my other boys

Some pics of my other boys

So I was pm'ing with Diane today about her "boys", the basset hounds, and it got me to thinking about sharing some pics of my other boys. Our dogs are like kids to us so I wanted to share them with my THP family.

So hopefully some of ya'll might want to share your furry friends with the rest of us.

Here's our Gus. He's a Pitbull Husky mix. He's Fosters body guard:

2008009.jpg

Here's me and my little man Roscoe, our Jack Russell. Warning! One must have patience to be a Jack Russell owner. Please refrain from making fun of my beard.:D I use to build houses and me and the two guys I built with decided to have a beard growing competition. No shaving, no trimming. I ended up going 16 months without shaving. I'm on month 5 in this picture.

2008006.jpg

Great pics of your guys. Thanks for sharing.

Ive got a Jack too. Shes gettin pretty old now and still as crazy as ever. The hunt NEVER ends with a Jack. Great dogs though!

Ive got a Jack too. Shes gettin pretty old now and still as crazy as ever. The hunt NEVER ends with a Jack. Great dogs though!

well, Roscoe's pushing 8 and he can still dig with the best of them. He sleeps good though.

Re:Some pics of my other boys

Re:Some pics of my other boys

Dogs are the most loyal companions I've had. I doesn't matter if you leave for 5 minutes or 5 hours, they're always happy to see you. Looks like you have a couple of great companions.

Here is me and my Australian Shepherd, Sidney. She is, by far, the smartest dog I've ever had!

FriJan15222301AmericaNew_York2010.jpg

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Pet's are good for your blood pressure

Pet's are good for your blood pressure

My wife is a animal lover for sure. Her entire family loves animals. We have five pets and they are always giving us lot's of love. They really do make us laugh alot and that reduces stress and BP :eek:)

Great pics tcalloway1. I'm partial to the pits. My wife and I have two American Staffordshire Terriors, and a French Bulldog. I'll try and get some pics posted. They are definitely our kids. Spoiled to death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back