Status
Not open for further replies.
well, Roscoe's pushing 8 and he can still dig with the best of them. He sleeps good though.

Harley is the same way but Ive kept her from digging until we moved into this house. Theres some little grey mole creature burrowing around and she will try to dig her way to it at times. And she LOVES to sleep. Say its time to go to bed and she runs to the bed.

Harley is the same way but Ive kept her from digging until we moved into this house. Theres some little grey mole creature burrowing around and she will try to dig her way to it at times. And she LOVES to sleep. Say its time to go to bed and she runs to the bed.

ha! Roscoe is quite the hunter as well, and is always proud to show off his latest prize. Drives the wife crazy. We've been trying to get him not to sleep in the bed but that just doesn't work. He's a great snuggler and could care less about our comfort.

Nice dogs, TC and Dirt Guy.

ha! Roscoe is quite the hunter as well, and is always proud to show off his latest prize. Drives the wife crazy. We've been trying to get him not to sleep in the bed but that just doesn't work. He's a great snuggler and could care less about our comfort.

lol thats funny. Luckily Harley doesnt bring stuff home she stays in the yard. And theres no way she would ever NOT sleep in the bed. She growls at me if I try to move her out of my way. Then if I get mad she'll pee. Ugh! lol

Then if I get mad she'll pee. Ugh! lol

that has to be a JRT thing. Roscoe is a spiteful pee'er. Always has been. it's the one thing that just can't be broken.

that has to be a JRT thing. Roscoe is a spiteful pee'er. Always has been. it's the one thing that just can't be broken.

I think you're right. She does that if I get mad at her. Shes a finicky eater too, never seen a dog that didnt care about eating before her.:confused2:

Last edited:
thanks smalls. you have any furry friends around the smallville household?
Yeah, there's some on my profile page in the photo album there, and a few more in my 2,000th post thread.

Our dog Tara must be part JRT then, she pees too, for no reason.

Our dog Tara must be part JRT then, she pees too, for no reason.

haha! perhaps it's an attention thing or something. surely dogs can't be spiteful?

haha! perhaps it's an attention thing or something. surely dogs can't be spiteful?

A friend came over today and she jumped in his truck and peed on his floor mat! UGGGGH!

A friend came over today and she jumped in his truck and peed on his floor mat! UGGGGH!

Haha! how do you handle that sort of a situation? I wish i could have seen your face, surely you had to have a chuckle?

Re:Some pics of my other boys

I believe dogs like to show who's boss because they know they're always forgiven.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I believe dogs like to show who's boss because they know they're always forgiven.

that's an excellent point DG. I was looking at your signature and wondered if you'd received the CG7's yet? Can't wait to see some pics.

Haha! how do you handle that sort of a situation? I wish i could have seen your face, surely you had to have a chuckle?

He said don't worry about it, I wanted to go wash off the floor mat but he said screw it. At least it's not hot out! LOL

He said it was his fault since he petted her when she jumped in! (He watches our dogs at his house when we go out of town, so he's learned to ignore her for a while before petting her!) He just forgot this time!

that's an excellent point DG. I was looking at your signature and wondered if you'd received the CG7's yet? Can't wait to see some pics.

Still waiting for them to get me the right flex. They sent me stiff and I'm a regular flex guy. I'm kinda POed about it since it has been almost a month.

Heres my two:

Heres Shadow
IMG_0787.jpg

And Harley the JRT:
DSC00831-1.jpg

nice looking dogs you got there. is Harley long or short legged?

Re: Some pics of my other boys

Re: Some pics of my other boys

Harley is the princess. Shes short legged little runt. She was the "cute" one of the litter so we picked her. She also has almost all soft hair instead of the wirey stuff. Shes a great dog as long as you have patience like you said earlier.

yeah, patience is a must when raising a JRT. It's amazing how much trouble they can find, even in confined spaces. Roscoe used to be notorious for jumping out of the window of the truck. I had to start putting him in a crate in the back to transport him around.

Kevin-what's going on with your iron selection? Anything on the horizon?

Here's another pic of Gus looking regal at our cabin.

foster309.jpg

yeah, patience is a must when raising a JRT. It's amazing how much trouble they can find, even in confined spaces. Roscoe used to be notorious for jumping out of the window of the truck. I had to start putting him in a crate in the back to transport him around.

Kevin-what's going on with your iron selection? Anything on the horizon?

Harley actually jumped off our deck when she was a puppy. And Im talking one of those high decks, not crazy high but I was sure she was going to have something broken when the kids told me she went airborne lol. She wanted to get down that bad for a cat so she jumped. Ive never been able to take the hunter out of her. Doesnt matter where or when she will hunt!

Yes Im going to get another set of '09 Burners. I was stupid and passed on a great deal for a set but Im going to get another set soon before it gets warm. They are just perfect for my game right now.

Yes Im going to get another set of '09 Burners. I was stupid and passed on a great deal for a set but Im going to get another set soon before it gets warm. They are just perfect for my game right now.

if you have local Nevada Bob's check them out. The one here in Asheville was selling 09 Burners for $499. I thought that was a pretty good price.

I think they all like to be mischevious. Mine jumped out of the back of my truck to chase a rabbit as I was driving (luckily at only 20 mph). Needless to say, that was the first and only time she did that trick.

Calloway and Dirt Guy - Beautiful dogs. Yours too Kevin, but can't you splurge for a bigger bed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back