Status
Not open for further replies.
So cute! I don't know of any names, but he is precious!

Thanks Morgan! He's adorable I can't wait to see him tomorrow I'm thinking "Zeke" pronounced Zeek and call him Z for short!

Dakota is beautiful! I had the same problem with my dog and a friend of mine told me about the gentle leaders. She trains dogs and that's what she uses. Worked wonders for our dog. We don't have to use it anymore but it helped in the beginning.

Thanks Kelly! He's such a good dog he just gets excited for our walks!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359854506.344685.jpg

His favorite toy is a bear I won out of a claw machine! I swear he's emotionally attached to it!

That's a cool name, I like that. How big will he get, he looks like has some substantial paws.

I'm thinking he's going to get rather large. Probably a 60-80lbs. His father is half German Shepard half Rottie and his mother is purebred Yellow Lab.

I'm thinking he's going to get rather large. Probably a 60-80lbs. His father is half German Shepard half Rottie and his mother is purebred Yellow Lab.

He's adorable! I would guess closer to 80 with that mix. :) He will be a great dog. Hope you'll post pictures as he grows. I love seeing Bullfrog's dog grow up.

He's adorable! I would guess closer to 80 with that mix. :) Will be a great dog. Hope you'll post pictures as he grows. I love seeing Bullfrog's dog grow up.

I will most definitely keep you guys update with his up bringing!

agahebet.jpg

5 years ago today this beautiful girl came into our lives. Couldn't imagine life with out her. Thanks to the foolish person who ever gave our awesome girl up.

agahebet.jpg

5 years ago today this beautiful girl came into our lives. Couldn't imagine life with out her. Thanks to the foolish person who ever gave our awesome girl up.
Yellow labs Rock! We have a Red lab, and his name is not Clifford....lol

Here's Finlay (in my avatar as a pup) at Petco just before his Santa pic

DSCN3260_zps2614d5f2.jpg

Thanks Morgan! He's adorable I can't wait to see him tomorrow I'm thinking "Zeke" pronounced Zeek and call him Z for short!

I always choose a name with two syllables. And you'll figure out his name once his personality tells you what it is!

I always choose a name with two syllables. And you'll figure out his name once his personality tells you what it is!

My girlfriend and I finally told ourselves that. After going at it for about a hour we had a list and I said let's meet him first and we'll go from there! It's our V-Day present to each other. We wanted to get a puppy while we still had Roxy (Her dog getting older :() and Dakota (My dog) because they are awesomely behaved dogs and couldn't ask for more from them, hoping that the new pup will pick up on their good habits.

My girlfriend and I finally told ourselves that. After going at it for about a hour we had a list and I said let's meet him first and we'll go from there! It's our V-Day present to each other. We wanted to get a puppy while we still had Roxy (Her dog getting older :() and Dakota (My dog) because they are awesomely behaved dogs and couldn't ask for more from them, hoping that the new pup will pick up on their good habits.

It took me a couple of weeks to name our dog who died a few years ago. After seeing him grab things and take them outside, Bandit it was!

It took me a couple of weeks to name our dog who died a few years ago. After seeing him grab things and take them outside, Bandit it was!

Haha exactly! That is a perfect name! I'm hoping it's that easy for us!

This is Andie. She had so much attitude and energy. It sucks that I had to leave her with an ex.

Andie_zpsbeaefcbb.jpg

My dad's favorite son Winston:

537716_10151148520541356_1999332120_n.jpg

We had our list of names for Lexie when we rescued her. When she came to us she had the name of Lizzie. Lizzie didn't seem right. Of course now she is called so many nick names and answers to them all. Some of them not even close to Lexie.

Say hello to "Brix"
unarugu6.jpg
age2e6u4.jpg

Incredible looking pup. Beagle or beagle mix?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Thanks J! He's actually not a beagle mix. His father was half German Shepard half Rottweiler and his mother is purebred yellow lab. He's gunna be a big boy.

Thanks J! He's actually not a beagle mix. His father was half German Shepard half Rottweiler and his mother is purebred yellow lab. He's gunna be a big boy.

Wow! Would have never guessed that combo!

Wow! Would have never guessed that combo!

Right? Me either! His paws are pretty large tho he's going to be a big boy. He's doing really well with my gf's dog roxy and her cat cole. Later tonight he's going to meet my dog Dakota at my dad's house.

Hate to hoard this thread but he's just so cute.
aqyre8yd.jpg

Got him a football for Super Bowl Sunday.
ebejaras.jpg

6unejasa.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back