Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a picture of my Golden, same as my avatar.

Madison002.jpg

Merged with another pet pic thread.

Ok here are my "kids"

First the "original 3":

Zander

Zander.jpg

Goldie (Zander's brother)

NewCats029.jpg

Shortie (The little b***h of the bunch)

Shortie.jpg

Now the "two youngsters":

Oscar

Oscar.jpg

PNut (Oscar's Sister)

Pnut.jpg

Our newest friend :

Mr. B.

MrB.jpg

Last edited:
Here's our guy out for a romp in the woods.

bigfoot_002.jpg

Kevin

White Rhino Those are some kool loking pictures of your "kids" good to see some cat people on the forum as well.

Thanks jcuray, I am just an "animal person" would love to have dog(s) if I could but I live in an apartment where no doggies allowed. Of the 5 "cats" I have, 3 of them "act" like dogs. LOL The fact I have cats is an interestering story itself.

I looked at everyone's babies and they're all beautiful, but the best part was seeing a headless Gasman.

Picture115.jpg

My office cat, "Mama". She is all claws except when she wants me to pet her.

Picture152.jpg

Annabelle, the guard cat.

Picture182.jpg

Annabelle performing her duties. She holds the couch down...it hasn't moved yet!

i love seeing everyone's loved ones. thanks for sharing ctech. good looking cats.

Here's another good pic of Gus with Foster (i think Foster was about 4 months old at the time).

Foster160.jpg

Here is Mobi in his favorite place (my lap) he is a spoiled little boy but I would not have him any other way.

downsize-1.jpg

Poor thing might explode!

My dog would have kicked my ass if I'd ever tried to put one of those on him. Just on principle.
Really Harry? They have a Sheriffs badge, that way the dog knows its still the boss.

Poor thing might explode!

I think it the rear gear can handle up to a certain PSI and then your on your own. :act-up:

Gasman - You know I do all sorts of things to dogs, but even I wouldn't use those covers.

If they have a charcoal filter in them my dog WILL start wearing one, whether he wants to or not.LOL

This is Dusty. She is a brindle Boston Terrier with a lot of personality. She likes to lay in the sun during the middle of the day.

Dusty.jpg

This is Dusty. She is a brindle Boston Terrier with a lot of personality. She likes to lay in the sun during the middle of the day.

Ellie loves to tan too. If she isn't sitting outside then she is laying near the window where the sun is beating down on her. How is it that pets are so damn cute?

Tara does too. She'll either lay in the bay window or on the floor in the living room. She'll lay out in the yard when it's warmer. Bandit stays outside when it's cold out!

Zippy kitty
befll023.jpg

Ellie loves to tan too. If she isn't sitting outside then she is laying near the window where the sun is beating down on her. How is it that pets are so damn cute?

Tara does too. She'll either lay in the bay window or on the floor in the living room. She'll lay out in the yard when it's warmer. Bandit stays outside when it's cold out!

My dog loves to rest a while outside in the middle of the day for about 20 minutes. She is mostly an inside dog because we don't have a fence and she loves chasing things.

She acts so incredibly cute and uses her paws to try to get you to pet her.

Enjoyed all the pet's on here. I've posted a few of old Bill before he past on, but here's Oreo. Not quite a big as Zippy above, but spoiled rotten to the core. Liz only thinks she run's this house.

Helping me with the DSO:
ImportedPhotos00100.jpg

That THP is hard work!
ImportedPhotos00118.jpg

We love watching the Westminster Dog Show?
ImportedPhotos00129.jpg

Damn stuid animals!
ImportedPhotos00128.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back