Status
Not open for further replies.
oh that lab looks friendly

That's Ben and he's awesome! He looks just like my lab (Ollie). You can see him playing in those vine videos...loves playing fetch: I would really enjoy seeing him at the lake also.

The best birthday present a guy can get, - some snuggle time with my buddy.

yru3use8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lambeau a representing his roots!

9E5B4D80-0CC3-43BA-BFC2-F893DE04F64B_zpso69zghpo.jpg

Hahaha! That's awesome Jess

qahe4aga.jpg
this is Chauncey as a puppy and now. We got him from the humane society and they said he wasn't going to get bigger than 65 pounds. Well he is now 125. I think they blew that one. But he is a great dog!

That is awesome JJ!! I am impressed that you got him to wear it.

That is awesome JJ!! I am impressed that you got him to wear it.

Yeah he actually posed for it pretty well. Too bad he is a mommas boy and doesn't watch football with his dad though haha

Yeah he actually posed for it pretty well. Too bad he is a mommas boy and doesn't watch football with his dad though haha

Hahaha.. I wanna say his priorities are messed up, but Beckett just curls up next me and is out within minutes. :)

this is Chauncey as a puppy and now. We got him from the humane society and they said he wasn't going to get bigger than 65 pounds. Well he is now 125. I think they blew that one. But he is a great dog!
They always lie! Tara is 75 pounds and she was supposed to be 35-40. We knew Charlie was going to be big, but we didn't expect a small horse! They said his parents were a yellow lab and a golden retriever. I think they left out the Great Pyrenees part, hahaha

They always lie! Tara is 75 pounds and she was supposed to be 35-40. We knew Charlie was going to be big, but we didn't expect a small horse! They said his parents were a yellow lab and a golden retriever. I think they left out the Great Pyrenees part, hahaha

Yes they do. We knew he was going to be big because he had those big paws, but we didn't think he was going to be that big. But he is Awesome! Best dog I ever had

Our 5y/o male cat, PITCH. We got him from the spca and he's awesome, a serial killer, but awesome.

Our dog is old and has bad hips. He just got up to walk toward me and could put any weight on his back right leg. Not good. Ugh.

My son snapped this picture while one of the puppies and I were taking a nap this afternoon.

3 of the 4 boys:

negysy9y.jpg

Love these two!!!
zady2a7u.jpg

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

I seriously wonder who I put the Christmas tree up for? Myself or Beckett? Less than 12 Hours up and he has climbed it twice

5emyremu.jpg

I seriously wonder who I put the Christmas tree up for? Myself or Beckett? Less than 12 Hours up and he has climbed it twice

5emyremu.jpg

Our cats love the x-mas tree. Do you regularly find ornaments on the floor?

Our 5y/o male cat, PITCH. We got him from the spca and he's awesome, a serial killer, but awesome.

He has the face of a serial killer hahah, and his name matches his profession, pitch black? Haha

He has been on a killing spree recently that makes me think I should lock the bedroom door at night for my own safety, lol. The other day he killed 3 birds in the space of an hour!!!!! All of them are house sparrows and some blackbirds. The thing I just don't get is I feed him raw meat twice a day, a mix of steak and kidney and he wolfs that down but I **** you not, I put some down for him on the deck and midway through it he bolted across the lawn and hurled himself into the raspberry bushes to get a bird. Unreal!
PS: Yes the name is a reflection of his colour, lol. Pitch black. I must sound like a nutter when I go out and call him in at night and I'm calling his name, I'm sure people think I'm yelling out B#@&H !

He has been on a killing spree recently that makes me think I should lock the bedroom door at night for my own safety, lol. The other day he killed 3 birds in the space of an hour!!!!! All of them are house sparrows and some blackbirds. The thing I just don't get is I feed him raw meat twice a day, a mix of steak and kidney and he wolfs that down but I **** you not, I put some down for him on the deck and midway through it he bolted across the lawn and hurled himself into the raspberry bushes to get a bird. Unreal!
PS: Yes the name is a reflection of his colour, lol. Pitch black. I must sound like a nutter when I go out and call him in at night and I'm calling his name, I'm sure people think I'm yelling out B#@&H !

That's awesome!

I think you feeding him raw meat has created a lust to hunt, you've created a monster! Hahah that cat sounds like a smart cat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back